Which do you feel is best  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you feel is best

• Campagnolo Record
    • Campagnolo Chorus
    • SRAM Force
    • Shimano Dura-Ace
    • Shimano Ultegra

More than likely been done, but nothing wrong with a second round..

Think quality, performance, value, reliability, set up etc should be taken into account...................

Has anybody actually even seen a SRAM force groupset??

if value is a real conceren then Record and maybe Duraace shouldn't be here?!?

ok I ride with ultegra so i'll give them a vote Confused

Yep, wanted to do the MTB thing, but the roadies out number the MTB's on here, hence I have a foot in each camp...LOL

Have seen the SRAM Force groupset, looks nice, to me not as trick and bling as Record........... Guess we will start seeing a good number of Pro's using it soon..... Also thought the same when I typed value, but hey gotta have the options....

Scotty, you start a best value for money one................ That way will haev all bases covered............. My vote will not change..

Tough hey!

Voted Ultegra cause that's what I got!

Were it on looks I would go Campag carbon of any type!

MTB SRAM! Ok so I also have a bike with XT and you better believe it it also works OK!

Yip I am confused Confused

LOL Looks like shimano is coming out tops.

Shimano seems to be............... I am just liking the Campag record kit, it seems to get better with age, like wine...

On an MTB SRAM XO eats Shimano in all areas, their new XTR will not pull them out of the undergrowth either............... 1:1 pulling is tops all round

Go Campy & SRAM......Tongue..........................Shimano.Dead LOL

The thug. Have you seen campy MTB groups lately. I think the servey is for road groups only.

Big Ben. SRAM now have road groups as well called force and sport. Good looking Carbon and titanium componentws. Hope this helps with your confusion.

The thug. Have you seen campy MTB groups lately. I think the servey is for road groups only.

Did you miss the Wink after my comment

Big%20smile

Big Ben. SRAM now have road groups as well called force and sport. Good looking Carbon and titanium componentws. Hope this helps with your confusion.

The midrange SRAM group is called Rival.  With road groupsets these days you can get much the same performance out of 105, Ultegra, DuraAce, Veloce, Centaur, Chorus and Record.  The additional value of buying above 105 in Shimano and Veloce in Campag is mostly aesthetic.  I haven't ridden the SRAM road groups yet, but if they are anything like their MTB groups they will be better than the competition at the comparative pricepoints.

With road groupsets these days you can get much the same performance out of 105' date=' Ultegra, DuraAce, Veloce, Centaur, Chorus and Record.  The additional value of buying above 105 in Shimano and Veloce in Campag is mostly aesthetic.[/quote']

That could be a huge debate in itself, you have a point, I think it is a little more than asthetics alone though....Thumbs%20Up