training rides in Knysna Dec 2017 - other riders that will be there?

richardgoose

Hi.

I'm looking for names/contacts of other people who are riding Epic 2018 who will be in Knysna over mid Dec-early Jan.

Keen to do some long group rides into the hills there - will be safer / more fun as a group.

If you are interested please PM me.

regards

Richard

Hi.

I'm looking for names/contacts of other people who are riding Epic 2018 who will be in Knysna over mid Dec-early Jan.

Keen to do some long group rides into the hills there - will be safer / more fun as a group.

regards

Richard

Um... Think it would be Dec 2017! :P

I am around in that time, will take MTB. Do a lot of riding on the 7 passes road.

( I am not doing the Epic though)  

Edited by Pure Savage

Hi Richard

I rode epic this year and trying to pick up an entry for 2018.

I will be in Sedgfield in December and early Jan. I am hoping to get a good block of training done in the off chance I get a ride.

Cheers

Bruce

Hi.

regards

Richard

Hi Richard,

I will be in Plett from the 16 Dec - i do quite a bit from there but ken to ride anywhere

• 1 month later...

Hi, me and 2 friends will be in Knysna the 26th and 27th. Day one Harkerville, Day 2 throug Rheenendal to Trailpark and back.

Any suggestions?

Will it be possible to ride from Knysna to the start of Harkerville and back?