Black Friday Deals 2017 - Post 'em

T-Bob

I tried to purchase some camera goodies and the 3D authentication process is taking allot of strain.

The entire chain is in trouble. From the sms system to the actual banking system.

Think I will rather keep my money under the pillow for when someone who has over extended their card right before the christmas season "specials" wants to sell something urgently.

Couldn't get 3D authentication to work for a purchase, I think easiest would be to order today and eft the money from your banking.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nedbank was down hard this morning. So if the retailer was using Nedbank to process card transactions, all bank cards were failing, and no Nedbank cards could be used on another bank's machines.

There were also some reports of ABSA and FNB having some issues.

I went to Pick n Pay this morning and got great discounts and my Discovery card worked with no issues.  Saved a fortune

For those with babies, clicks have got great online specials on the Mega Box of nappies @R289, the pants @R120 and PnP have the Jumbo packs at R145! (R85 saving).  I've stocked up :-)

Now if only I could get onto takealot.  They have 67% of some cricket gear which I really want to check out for my 9 year old.

Hummm... does Checkers Liquor for a case of Black label on special seem like a good idea then??? 

Checkers is with Std Bank, so you should be fine.

Nedbank was down hard this morning. So if the retailer was using Nedbank to process card transactions, all bank cards were failing, and no Nedbank cards could be used on another bank's machines.

There were also some reports of ABSA and FNB having some issues.

Yes, saw this too. No cards were working on the Nedbank machines but were going through on Capitec's though.

you techie types, do you know of any good BF deals on laptops?

Looking at something with an i5 type processor (needing speed) with a 15inch screen.

I know a guy that sells the for R4500 upwards

I went to Pick n Pay this morning and got great discounts and my Discovery card worked with no issues.  Saved a fortune

For those with babies, clicks have got great online specials on the Mega Box of nappies @R289, the pants @R120 and PnP have the Jumbo packs at R145! (R85 saving).  I've stocked up :-)

Now if only I could get onto takealot.  They have 67% of some cricket gear which I really want to check out for my 9 year old.

Got in on the Jumbo packs action at PnP

What a time to be alive!!  :clap:

40% off marked prices of EVERYTHING (even products already on special) on Origin Cyclery's online store by entering the coupon code "blackfriday". Discount applied when checking out. Special runs until Monday.

www.origincyclery.co.za

Sale still going until the end of the day  :clap:

Black Friday is getting crazy here in SA with all these savings to be had.

Well worth getting trampled for.