25km 94.7 MTB Challenge Fall information required

bladeza

Hi all

I am hoping someone can shed some light on a fall a friend of mine took in the 25km Mountain bike ride on Sunday he was in Batch B5 and fell about 15 to 18km into the race just after the turn off Cactus road,

we are trying to determine what happened and any information would be appreciated

thank you

Dayne

Hi all

I am hoping someone can shed some light on a fall a friend of mine took in the 25km Mountain bike ride on Sunday he was in Batch B5 and fell about 15 to 18km into the race just after the turn off Cactus road,

we are trying to determine what happened and any information would be appreciated

thank you

Dayne

Hope he is okay. Saw 1 accident (we were in batch B7. It involved a young boy and his parents (I think) were with him at the time. Did not see any other casualties.

Hi he has a concussion so off the bike for six to eight weeks but to ensure we get the right treatment we need to know what/how the accident happened so we can give this information to the DR involved.

Thanks for the help so far 

Hi he has a concussion so off the bike for six to eight weeks but to ensure we get the right treatment we need to know what/how the accident happened so we can give this information to the DR involved.

Thanks for the help so far 

Hope he recovers well. Good luck