Garmin 920xt

Robotech

Any deals on the 935 for Friday? It seems event the Fenix 5 you can het cheaper than the 935

Hi Pulse

We already have some deals available for the Fenix 5 & Forerunner 935.

If you want something specific add it to our requests for Friday and let’s see what we can do.

Link to our Black Friday Sale below.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/171055-easybike-black-friday-cyber-monday-weekend/?do=findComment&comment=3228213

EasyBike

• 2 weeks later...

How does the 935XT compare with a normal cycling computer?

It works fine but I've found that GPS watches are just not big enough to use as bike computers. To record info they're perfect - to see it live not so much.

I even struggle to see info on my Fenix 3 when I'm running. I am old and blinD though. .

• 1 year later...

Anyone had battery issues with the 920XT? Its battery ran out a few days ago and now won't turn back on, every after many hours of being charged. I've tried different plug points, usb adapters, etc. Anyone had a similar issue? 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had battery issues with the 920XT? Its battery ran out a few days ago and now won't turn back on, every after many hours of being charged. I've tried different plug points, usb adapters, etc. Anyone had a similar issue? 

Mine died a couple weeks ago, battery went flat and screen also poked after I tried to recharge.

These things only last a few years and then die.

I had my first replaced under warranty after 11 months due to WiFi signal stopped working for workout transfers, the replacement unit lasted 12,5 months and I had to live with broken WiFi again and the altimeter died.  Now stone dead.  Also the watch strap eventually broke but that was probably normal wear and tear from Chlorine in the gym pool and sun.

Wondering what to replace it with now........