CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:nuke: When did we become Americans? Foaming at the mouths for "specials"? Technical glitch on the website, boo hoo, put your big boy pants on and give them time to remedy it.

If you have money burning your pocket you wan to get rid of, I will gladly supply my banking details for you to get rid of that burning feeling in your pocket. :ph34r:

Happy Friday...oh wait, its wWednesday... :oops:

Obviously everybody complaining has LOADS of money they want to spend and being cheap, only want to spend it on specials.

But wait! Maybe some can only afford the "nice" components when on special, and if they don't jump at the opportunity, they'll face yet another "sold out" situation?

Always more sides to the story...

#wednesdayisthenewfriday

The timing of Black Friday couldn't be worse. I only get paid on Friday, and the money only reflects in my account Saturday morning. Right now I'm down to reserves, how am I supposed to buy anything?

#BLUEMONDAY is needed!

The timing of Black Friday couldn't be worse. I only get paid on Friday, and the money only reflects in my account Saturday morning. Right now I'm down to reserves, how am I supposed to buy anything?

#BLUEMONDAY is needed!

check what easybike is doing, R250 lets you keep your basket till payday

perhaps they should chat to Amazon Web Services.....you can buy capacity by the hour or even by the minute.....no need to have unnecessary capacity it all year round.

spend money on IT.

IT sales people are TERRIBLE. Especially for small business. They sell all kinds of software that 2 days after installation requires more money to get another upgrade so that it can do what you want it to do the first time. OH, and now your hardware is outdated so you have to update that. Oh look, your new hardware is not compatible with the software so you need to spend more money. Oh look, the software has been replaced by something new from a different company, you have to send more money. Look now they charge you yearly for updates you dont want. No wait, that sales person/techie moved jobs, but what he did seems odd, so lets restart and get you to spend more money on this gadget that will make upside down trees. And every company, every salesperson has a different story to sell you.

Its a never ending dark  :whistling:  hole. So spend as little as possible, and only when you REALLY have to.

check what easybike is doing, R250 lets you keep your basket till payday

What you mean R250... you have to spend R250 or more, or the priviledge of them keeping your stuff costs you an extra R250?

From CWC maintenance-wheel.png

WE HIT A BUMP IN THE ROAD.

WE'RE SHIFTING GEARS AND WILL HIT THE ROAD AGAIN.

who needs gears .... SS is all you need and is uber reliable :P

Hey guys,

Oakley Jawbreaker Photochromatic on sale? I don't see it on the site at the moment but I'm sure it was there yesterday?

Yes it is .. Our site will go live soon- shout if you struggle to find 

Edited by CWC Online

Hi there, the transaction also went through but no order number? profile for alex.woerz@gmail.com

We have received your payment. Thank you! This issue is being resolved as we speak by Paygate. Your order will be processed. Thank you

Frustrating hey!!

Will the specials be available up until Friday as it looks as through I won't be able access the site during working hours so I will look late in the evenings when (hopefully) a large proportion of Hubbers are in sleepy land...!

Hi Mojoman, Yes the sale will run Friday aswell ... 

Please note: You can ONLY collect your order once you have received a confirmation sms.

So how do I get the SMS when the purchase went through (money off the account - bank confirmation received) but no order number received from CWC?

Frustratedddddddddddd.

So how do I get the SMS when the purchase went through (money off the account - bank confirmation received) but no order number received from CWC?

Frustratedddddddddddd.

Sir, we will get the notification from our side and inform you!