CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

I am sure you had American Classic 29” Wide Lightenings on special, but could not find them when I wanted to pull the trigger. Will you be getting more stock?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CWC's site is a total piece of crap.

Been trying to place an order since lunchtime today, 3 times it has stuffed out at time of payment.

The saving isn't worth the frustration, I've had enough of trying to give them money.

CWC's site is a total piece of crap.Been trying to place an order since lunchtime today, 3 times it has stuffed out at time of payment.The saving isn't worth the frustration, I've had enough of trying to give them money.

Ditto

Been trying to place an order since lunchtime today, 3 times it has stuffed out at time of payment.

The saving isn't worth the frustration, I've had enough of trying to give them money.

Ditto

I obviously have not seen your error(s) so I'm not saying it isn't their site, but, it could possibly be something else. I had an issue on Wednesday where the Pay Gate fell over in the middle of my transaction.

I got the SMS saying I had paid but had no reference from Pay Gate and it still does not show on the CWC site. When I called CWC, they confirmed my order had gone through and I got the order number via SMS from Jeanine at CWC's customer care.

In case you missed the request first time round:

- Etap 22 road upgrade kit

- air tank type pump

- tubeless road tyres

Thank you/Dankie :)

Only a pleasure!! Thanks for your support!!

CWC, your mailbox seems full, so I have to resort to this kind of communication.

Afternoon guys, order number 113591,

I'm super concerned about this order. I've yet to receive a confirmation that my order was received by you guys. Yes, on my account status with you it shows "processing". Due to problems on your side I've had to pay twice for this order, a rather substantial amount and it has gone off my account twice. I'm not really happy being out of pocket for that kind of money. I'd really appreciate some help here, 1) sorting out whether my order actually exists and 2) giving me my second payment back into my account. Please give me some feedback?

Thank you

CWC, your mailbox seems full, so I have to resort to this kind of communication.

Afternoon guys, order number 113591,

I'm super concerned about this order. I've yet to receive a confirmation that my order was received by you guys. Yes, on my account status with you it shows "processing". Due to problems on your side I've had to pay twice for this order, a rather substantial amount and it has gone off my account twice. I'm not really happy being out of pocket for that kind of money. I'd really appreciate some help here, 1) sorting out whether my order actually exists and 2) giving me my second payment back into my account. Please give me some feedback?

Thank you

Hi Duringd. Just check and I can confirm that we did get your order. Nice order. Thank you. we are busy packing orders and yours are 1 of it. Regarding the double payment. That will be sorted out tomorrow by the finance department and a refund will be done immediately once they trace it. Sorry about it but you will not be out of pocket. Have a nice afternoon braai while we are packing your orders.

Hi Duringd. Just check and I can confirm that we did get your order. Nice order. Thank you. we are busy packing orders and yours are 1 of it. Regarding the double payment. That will be sorted out tomorrow by the finance department and a refund will be done immediately once they trace it. Sorry about it but you will not be out of pocket. Have a nice afternoon braai while we are packing your orders.

Thank you

Glad to update that Chris has sorted this out. Payment done, happy days.

Edit: Convinced myself not to spend more money...

I couldn't resist, took the plunge. CWC, you have mail regarding order 118811.

Edited by rvdm1

What should we change it to! I'll arrange for you

Sent an email to sales@cwcycles.co.za with these details, but here they are just incase:

Front:  15mm axle
Rear:  12mm axle,  SRAM XD

Order No:  #103678

Gracias!

CYBER MONDAY: Make use of the deals while it is still available.

Do you have any tubeless road tyres you can put up for sale?