Which Sunglasses

andreas17777

Hi everyone, i'm looking into buying new sunglasses for cycling. I currently have salice.

I'm looking at Oakley & Bolle. My choice in the oakley range would be the ev zero path in a polarised lens, I know people don't like the ev zero's but I do. The Jawbreakears are too bulky.

The other glasses I saw was the bolle b rock. I like the design. Any advice where to find them?

What do you guys use? I mainly ride road, any suggestions.

Thank You

post-45725-0-75790800-1511249393_thumb.png

post-45725-0-92343900-1511249405_thumb.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakley Jawbreakers.

The most comfortable sunglasses I have ever ridden with. I have the photochromic Jawbreakers which I use during the winter months and a pair of Jawbreaker Prizm Trial for the summer months.

oakleys radar ev path feels good.

I use racing jackets and jawbreakers but would like a pair of the Radar Ev...

This.

The Radar EV Path are awesome.

Also I fell off my bike and landed on my face last weekend (hard enough to smash my cheekbone) and the glasses just have some dents/scratches on the lenses. Fairly sure they saved my eye from some damage.

OAKLEY FTW. I have 3 pairs of jawbreakers for cycling and they are quality. The lenses don't scratch like cheaper glasses. I have 2 pairs of holbrooks and a pair of gascans for off the bike. The gascans came off my face while riding a scooter in mauritius and they slide across the road and into the sugar cane field. Luckily I found them and they had only a small scratch on the frame. Something else I like about the oakleys compared to cheaper glasses is they frame isn't painted or coated. I have seen cheaper glasses that the paint or coating starts to flake off. 

Hi Andreas, 

I have Salice at the moment, and I'm very curious to know why your changing. There are some amazing glasses in the Oakley range, but they are so much more expensive. I am so happy with my Salice. With the 3 lenses, all the different variations of pieces, I couldn't be happier.

Whatever Oakley frame variant you decide on, make sure to go with the Prizm Trail lenses. They are a game changer!

Hi Andreas, 

I have Salice at the moment, and I'm very curious to know why your changing. There are some amazing glasses in the Oakley range, but they are so much more expensive. I am so happy with my Salice. With the 3 lenses, all the different variations of pieces, I couldn't be happier.

I'm happy with my salice, but they don't have that x factor to them, when I see oakley's on people they just look better.

I've looked at the oakley lenses and saw that the prism lenses are made for a specific use like trial or road etc. Wouldn't it be better to get a polarised lens? or polarised prism