Chavo

thanks for interest in our range.

our Farr Barr just won a Reader's Choice award on BikeToday.News - they are brand new on the market and we hope to be getting some more positive reviews as the various media test them. 

we have limited stock at the moment with a larger shipment due in January. Current stock is on Festive Special allowing for up to 30% discount when 3 or more Farr items are ordered.

post-121972-0-24624400-1512475717_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-54421900-1512475729_thumb.jpg

Benky is riding one at the Munga, am sure there will be several selfies and a write up on the product soon.

Saw that KB was riding the Munga with one of these ja... in my opinion if it wasn't a good bar (for it's intended purpose), KB wouldn't have choose to opt for it.

I have a Farr Race Strap. Looks neat under the saddle but my spare tube keeps falling out when I ride rocky downhills. Still need to find a way to secure the tube better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Insulation tape?

Insulation tape?

Yes, probably my only option, but I bought the strap as an insulation tape replacement.

Yes, probably my only option, but I bought the strap as an insulation tape replacement.

Hi Johan,

could you send us some photos of the way you are fitting the Race Strap - our tests with a 700c tube showed a snug fit and when loaded with the Co2 / 29er Tube / Multi-Tool it becomes VERY TIGHT?

Hi Johan,

could you send us some photos of the way you are fitting the Race Strap - our tests with a 700c tube showed a snug fit and when loaded with the Co2 / 29er Tube / Multi-Tool it becomes VERY TIGHT?

This is how I currently strap it and it is still holding up. The tube only popped out when I didn't fold the tube with the bottom part thicker. And now I also strap the velcro tighter and haven't had any problems since. I carry my multitool in my shirt pocket because it is too big for the strap.da31d6b0576b4e606a398a02107bf8cd.jpg

This is how I currently strap it and it is still holding up. The tube only popped out when I didn't fold the tube with the bottom part thicker. And now I also strap the velcro tighter and haven't had any problems since. I carry my multitool in my shirt pocket because it is too big for the strap.da31d6b0576b4e606a398a02107bf8cd.jpg

tks - it does look a bit " empty ".

you have 1 of our pre-production samples and our stock is due next week - once we get them I will post some pics of alternative "packing" options.

Ideally you want to carry the following in the Race Strap:

- Spare Tube

- Multi-Tool

- minimum of 1 x Co2 ( 16g )

- Tubeless Screwdriver

options: 2nd Co2 , 2pc Tyre Levers

thanks for the support guys!

first orders were dispatched and most should have already received their Farr goodies! 

post-121972-0-58526000-1513344065_thumb.png

• 9 months later...

Do you guys have a test saddle? I have spent quite a lot on saddles the past 2 months listing to the "experts" but just money down the drain the next saddle I am looking at is yours luckily its not expensive but for once would like to test before throwing more money away. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, just checking if you have had a go on the FARR saddle? Also looking for something new & local that is a fair price and does the job...

Do you guys have a test saddle? I have spent quite a lot on saddles the past 2 months listing to the "experts" but just money down the drain the next saddle I am looking at is yours luckily its not expensive but for once would like to test before throwing more money away. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Hi, just checking if you have had a go on the FARR saddle? Also looking for something new & local that is a fair price and does the job...

I have done a few 50km rides on mine, which is on one of my MTB's and so far, I find the wider platform very comfortable. It seems very good value for money.

Good to hear. Thanks for the (prompt) feedback!

I have done a few 50km rides on mine, which is on one of my MTB's and so far, I find the wider platform very comfortable. It seems very good value for money.

I am based in JHB and would really like to see the handlebars - I am doing Joberg2c in April and think this would be a practical addition to the bike. I do tend to suffer from a bit of wrist pain when riding alot (I have had a set up done) and hoping this could ease the onset.

I am based in JHB and would really like to see the handlebars - I am doing Joberg2c in April and think this would be a practical addition to the bike. I do tend to suffer from a bit of wrist pain when riding alot (I have had a set up done) and hoping this could ease the onset.

It really is extremely comfortable. The only gripe I had, which is why I eventually sold it, is that 720mm is just too narrow. Would love to see a 780mm option that could be cut to preference.