[Event] KAPsani2c Race

Events Bot

On my "Bucket-list" for sure  :thumbup:  :clap:  go and enjoy guys and gals...VERY jealous.  :blush:  :ph34r:  :whistling:  maybe in a year or 2 I will go and enjoy it with you  :thumbup:

I'm badly in need of a shuttle for my car from Glencairn to Scottburgh. Anyone not using theirs? Chris (chrisgouws@shisas.com)

Doing the trail as a late late fill in with no sani training . 1st stage race so not gonna be racing it, just enjoying it and the taking in the vibe.

Am hoping my usual haunt of thaba will help me a little on the climbs . As for the distance, only time will tell. Never done more than a single 80 km monster or 75km ashubrtin vg. Should be fun...hoping those road Km’s come in handy ????

Good luck to all and keep the rubber side down .

Edited by Pikey

Doing the trail as a late late fill in with no sani training . 1st stage race so not gonna be racing it, just enjoying it and the taking in the vibe.

Am hoping my usual haunt of thaba will help me a little on the climbs . As for the distance, only time will tell. Never done more than a single 80 km monster or 75km ashubrtin vg. Should be fun...hoping those road Km’s come in handy

Good luck to all and keep the rubber side down .

You should make it comfortably. Take it easy on first part of day 2. First 40 km is downhill, don't get carried away, you will pay for it later. Enjoy!

Anyone going up to Glencairn for registration of the race on Wednesday afternoon?

Say leaving durbs around 2:30pm?

Thanks

Anyone know if we can still book a car shuttle from underberg at registration? Our driver can’t make it anymore and need a car shuttle?

Anyone know please responses to us ASAP!