Fox suspension servicing goes direct

News bot

In order to fall into line with Fox International worldwide best practices, we will now offer a direct servicing channel to end users (the consumer) for all Fox bicycle suspension components. This is simply an additional channel that you the customer will now have available to get your Fox Fork and/or Shock serviced as efficiently and professionally as possible. as servicing through our dealers, as is currently in place, will continue to operate as has been the case.

Click here to view the article

Jacques from Cogent Industries in Pretoria does Fox shock services and is extremely passionate and affordable. Most of the riders in Pretoria already go to him for shock servicing so I think I will pass on this "offer" by Omnico. :-)

I will keep on supporting Jacues here in the east op pta thank you. guy does awesome work on fox suspension!

Jacques from Cogent Industries in Pretoria does Fox shock services and is extremely passionate and affordable. Most of the riders in Pretoria already go to him for shock servicing so I think I will pass on this "offer" by Omnico. :-)

Absolutely, I will never take my suspension anywhere else! 

• 7 months later...

I know in Cape Town Droo @ stoke suspension is the way to go, but i never get to go into town during the week. Is there anyone recommended in the northern suburbs that would do as good a job?

I know in Cape Town Droo @ stoke suspension is the way to go, but i never get to go into town during the week. Is there anyone recommended in the northern suburbs that would do as good a job?

Rather stick to stoke suspension , its worth it to make A plan to get to him 

Simple answer - Nope !