[Event] Jackal Dash

gaby@shiftsm.co.za

Event Name: Jackal Dash
When: 10 February 2018
Where: Northern Farm Nature reserve, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Come back swinging in the New Year.

Experience the beauty and tranquillity of Rhenosterspruit and the Crocodile River Reserve on the footsteps of Johannesburg. Just a 20 minute drive from Fourways. Northern Farm is bringing you a new spectacular MTB race and trail run. Put that New Year’s resolution to the test on the 10th of February 2018. The Jackal Dash hosted by Northern Farm brings you a wide variety of never before raced trails.

Take on the varied terrain with race categories to suit all and get you back into shape for 2018.

Choose from the:-

65km MTB - featuring Northern farm, Rhenosterspruit, Crocodile River nature reserve

40km MTB - featuring Northern farm, Rhenosterspruit

20km MTB - featuring Northern farm

10km Trail Run - featuring Northern farm

Early bird entries are available until the end of December, entries include a race pack and all finishers will receive a finisher’s medal on the line.

Don’t miss out, enter now: http://www.northernfarm.co.za/jackal-dash

Go to Event Page

Hi All,

Hope you are well.

Apologies, seems its saved with the wrong date when it was done but has been amended.

Thank you for letting me know

Hi Gaby, you mention nothing about timing on your website - is the distances timed by any organization?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you can collect your race number at the venue on race day? The mail that went out out does not mention anything.

Does anyone know if you can collect your race number at the venue on race day? The mail that went out out does not mention anything.

Yes you can, this from the website:

RACE REGISTRATION & NUMBER COLLECTION RACE REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT MELLOW VELO IN BROADACRES FROM 12:00 - 16:00 ON THE 8TH OF FEBRUARY AND FROM 10:00 - 16:00 ON THE 9TH or  ON THE DAY OF THE RACE FROM 06:00AM PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO LATE ENTRIES OR LINE ENTRIES ON THE DAY OR AT REGISTRATION

Yes you can, this from the website:

RACE REGISTRATION & NUMBER COLLECTION RACE REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT MELLOW VELO IN BROADACRES FROM 12:00 - 16:00 ON THE 8TH OF FEBRUARY AND FROM 10:00 - 16:00 ON THE 9TH or  ON THE DAY OF THE RACE FROM 06:00AM PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO LATE ENTRIES OR LINE ENTRIES ON THE DAY OR AT REGISTRATION

Thanks Pieterlab1!!

I did not see that the website info is slightly different than the mail.  :blush:

Thanks Pieterlab1!!

I did not see that the website info is slightly different than the mail.  :blush:

I think it was only added this morning. Wasn't there yesterday!

Must say, I really enjoyed todays race. Did the 60km route and it had a bit of everything. The race was well organised cosidering there were 4 different races with hardly any overlapping. The route was well designed and clearly marked. Will be back next year.