4iiii Innovations pro-tested powermeters and heart rate monitors launch in South Africa

News bot

The powermeters used by BORA-hansgrohe and Quick-Step Floors Pro Cycling Teams offer riders lightweight, reliable, and highly-accurate data.

4iiii Innovations Inc. is a Canadian-based global leader in providing innovative wearable technologies to OEM and retail markets. 4iiii brings an integrated portfolio of technology that raises the bar in sport monitoring, enabling athletes to perform smarter, faster and safer.

Click here to view the article

Good to see a local agent.

I’ve been using the Precision unit since Sep-2016 (8700km later), split between two bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pricing will knock stages[emoji848]

Competition is never a bad thing for the consumer.

Will have to upgrade my wife's cycling computer if I'm getting her one though...

Slight off topic note

Good to see more international brands coming here.... must mean they see potential for growth in the SA market

• 4 months later...

Awesome. I've been eyeing them for a while now, and might just pull the trigger now!

So it took a solid six months, but I've pulled the trigger. They are currently 20% off as well!! 

Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning, super, super service from the guys!

So it took a solid six months, but I've pulled the trigger. They are currently 20% off as well!!

Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning, super, super service from the guys!

Are listed prices already discounted.?

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered mine last night and quickly called them by midday to change the colour, they had to call back the courier to come and change it. Happy with the quick reaction thus far. Looking forward to testing it this weekend.