4iiii Innovations pro-tested powermeters and heart rate monitors launch in South Africa

News bot

Super service from Andrew and Jon. I ordered my R8000 Shimano, it was delivered within 24 hours. Works like a charm, really pleased with my purchase.

The website is playing up a bit, can't get to the FAQ section.

So a question.  Can they retrofit into a used Alu crank, Shitmano/Campy locally? 

The website is playing up a bit, can't get to the FAQ section.

So a question.  Can they retrofit into a used Alu crank, Shitmano/Campy locally? 

I spoke to one of them at the Argus expo and they told me if I wanted it fitted to my crank because I have sram then they'll have to ship it to Canada and do it there. The costs would be more than just buying a crank.

• 1 month later...

So it took a solid six months, but I've pulled the trigger. They are currently 20% off as well!!

Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning, super, super service from the guys!

Could do with that 20% discount now. :(

• 5 months later...

After many months of research and saving I finally bought one. I'm extremely impressed with service, as it was delivered within 2 days to the house. I was super excited to fit and play, but the misses signed for the box and proceeded to wrap it  :angry:  , and its now under the Christmas tree. Oh well, just a few more days until I can finally play, and then I will be :D .  

Edited by MatvBreda

After many months of research and saving I finally bought one. I'm extremely impressed with service, as it was delivered within 2 days to the house. I was super excited to fit and play, but the misses signed for the box and proceeded to wrap it :angry: , and its now under the Christmas tree. Oh well, just a few more days until I can finally play, and then I will be :D .

You should have removed the content and let her wrap the box.

I'm sure you could still have acted surprised. LOL

• 1 year later...

Stages only just launched theirs a few months back so expect 4iiii to follow before the end of the year. Also a shortage of components globally so there's that. 4iiii have to buy Shimano arms.....

Stages only just launched theirs a few months back so expect 4iiii to follow before the end of the year. Also a shortage of components globally so there's that. 4iiii have to buy Shimano arms.....

Very good point!

Have a look at the power2max spider, these are compatible with the new 12 speed shimano mtb cranksets. we have them in stock too. 

that is superb news for Shimano crank users.

I'd go with this option over the others. Very happy with my SRAM crank mounted P2M NGeco thanks very much