Altercation in Strand

Schmorglebot

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't share a dance floor with you, even if Emily Ratajkowski and Gal Gadot promised me a 3 way if I did.

Also your implying you're going to beat Velouria and be in the final with me...

Ooh, Friday has come early this week!!  :clap:

Carry on guys, I enjoy the banter. 

Will check you out in a while again. Got to go and clean my Mtb so I can go and ride on the roads. 

Blackvoodoo for the win, just because he has the best avatar  :clap:

How'd you come up with that name by the way? Sounds like someone you shouldn't mess with  :unsure:

I'm missing something here, but a car sitting on his hooter behind me will probably also get a middle finger response. 

If his response to that is to knock me off my bike with his car then I would probably too feel inclined on breaking his side mirror too.

The fact that he was trying to make a run for it and smashed into another car is just the sound of musical karma in my ears. It also implies that he's guilty of something serious.

So final analysis, both probably red card offences, with the cyclist a 1 month sanction and BMW driver 6 month sanction. BMW was also the instigator and aggressor, thus penalty awarded to the cyclist.

Blackvoodoo for the win, just because he has the best avatar  :clap:

How'd you come up with that name by the way? Sounds like someone you shouldn't mess with  :unsure:

I now right, a chick with two six packs... breathtaking!

I'm missing something here, but a car sitting on his hooter behind me will probably also get a middle finger response. 

If his response to that is to knock me off my bike with his car then I would probably too feel inclined on breaking his side mirror too.

The fact that he was trying to make a run for it and smashed into another car is just the sound of musical karma in my ears. It also implies that he's guilty of something serious.

So final analysis, both probably red card offences, with the cyclist a 1 month sanction and BMW driver 6 month sanction. BMW was also the instigator and aggressor, thus penalty awarded to the cyclist.

Im sure the BMW dude sat on his hooter for NO reason at all. I think the cyclists behaviour instigated it, the BMW's aggravated it.

But, I think you at least get the point, they were both wrong with one being more wrong than the other. There doesn't always have to be a right and a wrong side.

Edited by Patchelicious

Im sure the BMW dude sat on his hooter for NO reason at all. I think the cyclists behaviour instigated it, the BMW's aggravated it.

But, I think you at least get the point, they were both wrong with one being more wrong the other. There doesn't always have to be a right and a wrong side.

Agreed. Both parties in the wrong, with one being more wrong than the other.

Oh wait, the guy was driving a BMW??

That automatically makes him 100% in the wrong and a major douche

Agreed. Both parties in the wrong, with one being more wrong than the other.

Oh wait, the guy was driving a BMW??

That automatically makes him 100% in the wrong and a major douche

Thanks for making me flick my screen!

But, I think you at least get the point, they were both wrong with one being more wrong than the other. There doesn't always have to be a right and a wrong side.

It is strange that someone has so much pride they are willing to risk their life over something as stupid as space on the road. Smile and wave, in the end we are all just another cyclist in eyes of many!