Altercation in Strand

Schmorglebot

Call me names, and I'll probably laugh in your face, or call you something worse.

Deliberately drive your car into me? Screw this self-righteous political correctness, the last thing I'll be breaking is a stupid mirror.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me names, and I'll probably laugh in your face, or call you something worse.

Deliberately drive your car into me? Screw this self-righteous political correctness, the last thing I'll be breaking is a stupid mirror.

But you will break the mirror.... eventually....  :)

If people call me names like c-bomb (or similar) then there's HUGE trouble....

...huge trouble for me, because I tend to back away from conflict out of fear and it leaves me feeling bad about myself for days afterwards. 

Luckily there is the internet where I can assume a separate persona and talk tough to people. Yeah!

If people call me names like c-bomb (or similar) then there's HUGE trouble....

...huge trouble for me, because I tend to back away from conflict out of fear and it leaves me feeling bad about myself for days afterwards. 

Luckily there is the internet where I can assume a separate persona and talk tough to people. Yeah!

True, this at least I've come to realise early enough and learned to avoid getting upset and letting someone get under your skin. 

People just need to relax a little bit.

You can call me names anytime but dont tell me " Jou ma se p...".

Dan maak ek die nommer vol????????

Ironic that there is also a thread "Cyclist down in PE" .Knocked down and killed by a speeding truck.

Be safe out there

"It doesnt sound like my friend wants to press charges and go through the hassle of court and all that."

And there's the problem.

Can we get back on track please.

Christmas cheer seems to me to be in some ways similar to Friday whatever.

I can't believe this thread is still going.

People must be really bored at work

It's the Hub version of a Xmas carol.....the 12 bans of Xmas. Who's next?!

It was a mountain bike...  :ph34r:

Then what was he doing on the road. There are NO trails close to the beach in the Strand. :devil: