Stolen: Giant ATX840 2002 (Cape Town)

Africa 70 FC

Stolen: Giant ATX840 2002
When: 19 December 2017
Where: Cape Town, Western Cape

someone's lifted the gate off the motor, slipped into the front yard and cut the cable locks i'd used to secure bikes out of the way for a few hours while – ironically – ADT installed widgets inside.

hoping thieves are dumb enough to ride it where this bike is well-known or smart enough to dump it where someone spots it.

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section

This bike is not something one see's everyday and should be easily found! Good luck and will keep an eye open!

Sorry to hear. That is an interesting bike though. If you don't mind, tell us a bit more. What was its main purpose for being built like that? I have never seen anything like that.

• 3 weeks later...

xtracycle kit bolts onto a wide variety of frames, just need to extend your chain and gear/brake cables.

i use – used – my cargo bike for everything: kid to school, major shopping runs & gas cylinder refills, mobile library, weekend camping... plywood was maybe not such a great idea in Cape Town wind, but i made it home.

http://xtracycle.com/