Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

So I got an sms again from the ex today saying she is coming to fetch all her remaining items that she left at my house including all the pictures on the wall, the silver knives and forks, the fancy crockery I use for guests and the dining room table and chairs.

I had hoped she had forgotten about all that stuff as I still use/need them.

Another blow to my future bank balance.

Oh holes !

Reply and tell her to hurry up, she can't come soon enough. All your guests have been commenting on how bad your taste is, but you kept on telling them its her stuff. Then they said something like: "Aahh, makes sense, doesn't it".

Let us know what she replies then.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply and tell her to hurry up, she can't come soon enough. All your guests have been commenting on how bad your taste is, but you kept on telling them its her stuff. Then they said something like: "Aahh, makes sense, doesn't it".

Let us know what she replies then.

I also want to do things like this, but I know that this women will be part of my life as we have daughter that will need her and its not gonna change. Doing such petty things will just upset her and then result in difficult times ahead. TBH I find it hard because of all the animosity my family has for her. They dont feel she should be punished etc etc etc, but yea that wont be best for my daughter IMHO. Strange when your the one trying to calm the world after your the one that  has been flooded with emotional blackmail type messages etc.

I'm sitting at home, at my desk, thinking that my biggest concern over the past 2 weeks (after $$, of course) is that the label on my recently purchased curtains was wrong. Instead of being 2.1m wide and 1.5 tall (like on the diagram with the tick box on the packaging) they were 2.1m tall and 1.5 wide. Didn't have the energy to take em back, so I'll just take 'em up and have heavy hems on my curtains. LOL.  

I'm sitting at home, at my desk, thinking that my biggest concern over the past 2 weeks (after $$, of course) is that the label on my recently purchased curtains was wrong. Instead of being 2.1m wide and 1.5 tall (like on the diagram with the tick box on the packaging) they were 2.1m tall and 1.5 wide. Didn't have the energy to take em back, so I'll just take 'em up and have heavy hems on my curtains. LOL.

Pinterest for hacks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nooit, you have just purchased a nice 2.1x1.5m drop sheet for working on your bikes in the house ... go out an buy new curtains :P

I also want to do things like this, but I know that this women will be part of my life as we have daughter that will need her and its not gonna change. Doing such petty things will just upset her and then result in difficult times ahead. TBH I find it hard because of all the animosity my family has for her. They dont feel she should be punished etc etc etc, but yea that wont be best for my daughter IMHO. Strange when your the one trying to calm the world after your the one that  has been flooded with emotional blackmail type messages etc.

You make a good point. My mom was always the one trying to keep the peace because my toppie was a bit of a so-and-so, and i thought at the time she just needed to lighten up. You know how a laaitie is always looking at his dad as his hero...

So when I finally grew a brain around 24 years old, I realized but actually she is the hero.

I hope my point comes across correctly.

They're up. Not coming down. gonna re-hem them again one eve this week. 

There is no possibility that this will be faster than returning them....

But - while you are at it, can I send over some shirts that need buttons replaced.... and some socks that need darning.... and...

send a tupperware container at the same time so that he can do some home cooking for you :P

There is no possibility that this will be faster than returning them....

But - while you are at it, can I send over some shirts that need buttons replaced.... and some socks that need darning.... and...

send a tupperware container at the same time so that he can do some home cooking for you :P

soon you will be able to afford new curtains, i also have buttons that need to be sown to my short pants...

Edited by gemmerbal

I can tell you some stories hey, was an interesting phase in my life. [emoji85][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same experience as you Gemmerbal . The story that comes to mind is one that said to me;"You dont mind a bit of biting" and I thought I am game for that -how bad can it be ... a bit of nibbling etc. No.. this one went T-Rex on me , I had to get a Tetanus shot. 

Had the same experience as you Gemmerbal . The story that comes to mind is one that said to me;"You dont mind a bit of biting" and I thought I am game for that -how bad can it be ... a bit of nibbling etc. No.. this one went T-Rex on me , I had to get a Tetanus shot.

Haha. Insane isnt it??? Mine goes along a similar line, ill spare everyone the details haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met the family of my Girlfriend this weekend and it seems I got the nod from the Old bullet and her sister even whispered in my ear when I left that she is glad I make her sister happy.

Happy day's, hope I do better than my Argus time[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk