Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

I met the family of my Girlfriend this weekend and it seems I got the nod from the Old bullet and her sister even whispered in my ear when I left that she is glad I make her sister happy.

Happy day's, hope I do better than my Argus time[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

But what does your dog say? [emoji13]

5a03c962b02a2a9ebf880fc3e9ee943b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what does your dog say? [emoji13]

5a03c962b02a2a9ebf880fc3e9ee943b.jpg

Funny you should ask, my little J.R curled up on her lap while we were watching TV the other night. So that should suffice

Funny you should ask, my little J.R curled up on her lap while we were watching TV the other night. So that should suffice

Always take biltong with when you might meet a new girls dogs.. old dogs know these tricks...

Start looking for a ring [emoji6]

Always take biltong with when you might meet a new girls dogs.. old dogs know these tricks...

[emoji23]

Haha. Insane isnt it??? Mine goes along a similar line, ill spare everyone the details haha.

Oi vey, is 'Gemmerbal' a symptom of these fun and games? I m not Afrikaans but it sounds worrying.

I met the family of my Girlfriend this weekend and it seems I got the nod from the Old bullet and her sister even whispered in my ear when I left that she is glad I make her sister happy.

Happy day's, hope I do better than my Argus time[emoji12]

Can we get pics of the sister?

Oi vey, is 'Gemmerbal' a symptom of these fun and games? I m not Afrikaans but it sounds worrying.

Haha. No, “gemmerbal” is a genetic condition thanks to my Irish forefathers.

Haha. Insane isnt it??? Mine goes along a similar line, ill spare everyone the details haha.

Come on tell us.

Here's my highlights reel of Cray-Cray out there. Names have been changed to protect me more than anyone else:

T-Rex: Read my earlier post in the thread-I still have the scar on my inner thigh 

The Dog Lover: The first thing she told me was she loved her dog more than anybody and that it is the best boyfriend she ever had. Well I thought it wasnt going to much competition if her idea of  a boyfriend was a hairy drooling mess that didnt use eating utensils. I was wrong. 

Miss Selfie: Okay this one was a bit better although every morning her FB Profile would be a new selfie. Also helped that and she did cycle which was a huge tick in the positive column. So we were cycling along and I dropped back behind her as a gentlemen would as it was a narrow shoulder. She asked me if I was looking at her bum, I said Yes. She said well you aint getting any of that until 90 days, wth? No matter what. So much for spontaneity. The deal breaker was when one night I went over to her place around dinner time to DIY. She didnt feed me, and fell asleep on the couch while watching TV and ignoring me. Clocked out on that one. The parents also had a pig that lived in the house and the pig scared me-think Hannibal movie

Active Annie with a Boss-Crush: One of my colleagues set me up with this one  -had a great  chat on the phone-she cycles and runs. So first date we go to ride and run. We start running and this chick starts jawing within kms I knew her whole family history from the name of her grade 1 teacher to the second cousin. In that time she got my name wrong 3 times. Then she starts telling me how great her Boss is, that carries on till the end of the run. Now we go Mountainbiking and I get us lost a bit -only 2kms longer that what the route says and I get it in the neck and she says: My boss never gets lost.

Anna Wintour: No I didnt date the one they made the Devil Wears Prada movie of. But she was exactly like her. Took me four attempts to get a date because she was always working, going to work, at work or still at work. Arrives an hour late for the first date-no excuse-I should just be gratefull to bask in her presence -she sits there taking calls and shouting at her underlings. Thinking back I should have just walked out but I was curious like when you were small and knew not to put your fingers in the wall socket but you did anyway. One evening after work I popped in at her office and there was one her staff giving her a manicure and when she was done she did the dismissive.: that's all carry on. That was the sticking the finger in the plug moment.             

The cool buddy: We all have that one girl that is a friend and hangs out with the guys -trains with us and is just a great girl-the type you know wont give you crap even if you are late for the movie she will buy the tickets and have the popcorn ready. Has the same sense of humour as the guys. Has a knockout body but got slight smack with the ugly stick. But there is no spark not even a match in sight. She will be a great wife and not give you **** about anything which is why it wont work because these girls are just to good.    

Ms Right: That was my little Unicorn. She talked just enough, was just active enough (even though she Marelized a boom gate entering the reserve on the Mtb's while we were on our second date. Terrible sense of homour -thinks she is funny. But she is just right with just enough crazy, enough buddy and enough pets to work. We are together now for 6 years.   

Come on tell us.

Here's my highlights reel of Cray-Cray out there. Names have been changed to protect me more than anyone else:

T-Rex: Read my earlier post in the thread-I still have the scar on my inner thigh

The Dog Lover: The first thing she told me was she loved her dog more than anybody and that it is the best boyfriend she ever had. Well I thought it wasnt going to much competition if her idea of a boyfriend was a hairy drooling mess that didnt use eating utensils. I was wrong.

Miss Selfie: Okay this one was a bit better although every morning her FB Profile would be a new selfie. Also helped that and she did cycle which was a huge tick in the positive column. So we were cycling along and I dropped back behind her as a gentlemen would as it was a narrow shoulder. She asked me if I was looking at her bum, I said Yes. She said well you aint getting any of that until 90 days, wth? No matter what. So much for spontaneity. The deal breaker was when one night I went over to her place around dinner time to DIY. She didnt feed me, and fell asleep on the couch while watching TV and ignoring me. Clocked out on that one. The parents also had a pig that lived in the house and the pig scared me-think Hannibal movie

Active Annie with a Boss-Crush: One of my colleagues set me up with this one -had a great chat on the phone-she cycles and runs. So first date we go to ride and run. We start running and this chick starts jawing within kms I knew her whole family history from the name of her grade 1 teacher to the second cousin. In that time she got my name wrong 3 times. Then she starts telling me how great her Boss is, that carries on till the end of the run. Now we go Mountainbiking and I get us lost a bit -only 2kms longer that what the route says and I get it in the neck and she says: My boss never gets lost.

Anna Wintour: No I didnt date the one they made the Devil Wears Prada movie of. But she was exactly like her. Took me four attempts to get a date because she was always working, going to work, at work or still at work. Arrives an hour late for the first date-no excuse-I should just be gratefull to bask in her presence -she sits there taking calls and shouting at her underlings. Thinking back I should have just walked out but I was curious like when you were small and knew not to put your fingers in the wall socket but you did anyway. One evening after work I popped in at her office and there was one her staff giving her a manicure and when she was done she did the dismissive.: that's all carry on. That was the sticking the finger in the plug moment.

The cool buddy: We all have that one girl that is a friend and hangs out with the guys -trains with us and is just a great girl-the type you know wont give you crap even if you are late for the movie she will buy the tickets and have the popcorn ready. Has the same sense of humour as the guys. Has a knockout body but got slight smack with the ugly stick. But there is no spark not even a match in sight. She will be a great wife and not give you **** about anything which is why it wont work because these girls are just to good.

Ms Right: That was my little Unicorn. She talked just enough, was just active enough (even though she Marelized a boom gate entering the reserve on the Mtb's while we were on our second date. Terrible sense of homour -thinks she is funny. But she is just right with just enough crazy, enough buddy and enough pets to work. We are together now for 6 years.

Brilliant descriptions wheelsuck.

I was lucky and only met one crazy since my divorce, the others have been great but only friend material in the end.

Great to hear you eventually found the right kind of crazy for you.[emoji106]

Come on tell us.

The Dog Lover: The first thing she told me was she loved her dog more than anybody and that it is the best boyfriend she ever had. Well I thought it wasnt going to much competition if her idea of  a boyfriend was a hairy drooling mess that didnt use eating utensils. I was wrong. 

Active Annie with a Boss-Crush: One of my colleagues set me up with this one  -had a great  chat on the phone-she cycles and runs. So first date we go to ride and run. We start running and this chick starts jawing within kms I knew her whole family history from the name of her grade 1 teacher to the second cousin. In that time she got my name wrong 3 times. Then she starts telling me how great her Boss is, that carries on till the end of the run. Now we go Mountainbiking and I get us lost a bit -only 2kms longer that what the route says and I get it in the neck and she says: My boss never gets lost.

thanks, that was flipping funny!

Come on tell us.

I would love to hear a lady's take on this from their perspective RE the stereotypical guy's!