Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have joined. My new year's resolution is starting on 1 Feb 2018 :)

My Vitality fitness assessment yesterday confirmed that I am in bad shape.

Never too late! :thumbup:

I am always reminded of a quote that says "One day? Or day one?"

Morning all losers!! Well if i think back on this month it was not that hard really, portion control , portion control etc etc, and eat a little smarter!! 105,5kg this morning. Thanks for this encouraging thread it sure did help a lot. I am just curious to know, is there any one that due to massive weightloss stop any chronic meds like blood pressure meds etc?? I would love to be able to!!

for those who dont drop in weight for the weigh in...dont let others loosing weight make you feel like a failure...the year is only beginning...there is a long way to go.

take small steps...drop one sugar in your coffee...walk 1 km if thats what makes you want to get out and do something...dont try run 10 km or cycle 100 km in the first month...when i started my journey...i thought riding from Ushaka to Blue lagoon was a big deal.

the most important rule of weight loss and exercise...is just try and keep trying...you gona fail at some point...dont let it stop you...dont let that 1 or 2 increase in weight make you eat that steers burger and chips.

i am having problems with my knees and cant even go into a squat...i have to hold my weight...i thought it was from the bike on my  indoor trainer...i have been compensating with my right leg and now the right knee has the same problem...i am going to have to seek help...climbing the scaffold the other day i used my right legs to climb...maybe it is the scaffold causing the problem...pushing up my weight on the leg.

... Look back, and see how long it took you to pick up the extra weight you are trying to lose now.  Don't expect to drop everything in a short time, when it took ages to pick up