Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHOOO..

This mornings weight 90.0KG.. which effectively since my start of my weight lose since January 2017 I have lost 38kg. 

another 7 to go for my goal weight..

well done on your weight loss. You are almost there. Just keep going at it

I take a blood pressure pill daily and also a separate diuretic pill for water retention . After last months 6 monthly visit to my physician he said because of my massive weight lose i should stop the diuretic pill . My training and eating regime stayed the same but my weight lose plateaued . I barely cracked the 95kg target in April . I then when back onto the diuretic pill 5 times a week ( i don't take it on the mornings i ride early )   After 2 weeks of using it this is the result . 

post-111826-0-91924200-1525847770_thumb.jpg

I take a blood pressure pill daily and also a separate diuretic pill for water retention . After last months 6 monthly visit to my physician he said because of my massive weight lose i should stop the diuretic pill . My training and eating regime stayed the same but my weight lose plateaued . I barely cracked the 95kg target in April . I then when back onto the diuretic pill 5 times a week ( i don't take it on the mornings i ride early )   After 2 weeks of using it this is the result . 

Well done on your weight loss - great achievement.

My opinion: be careful going against the advice of your medical professional, no matter how insignificant it may appear to be. 

Well done on your weight loss - great achievement.

My opinion: be careful going against the advice of your medical professional, no matter how insignificant it may appear to be. 

My Physician actually advised me to go off the diuretic pill . I phoned him and got his approval to go back on it again . Here is more proof of it working for me . This mornings 52 km ride at 22kph ave and i weighed in at 92.4 kg this morning . So i bought myself a treat , a huge Barone 

post-111826-0-59901500-1526123559_thumb.jpg

post-111826-0-21585100-1526123584_thumb.jpg

My Physician actually advised me to go off the diuretic pill . I phoned him and got his approval to go back on it again . Here is more proof of it working for me . This mornings 52 km ride at 22kph ave and i weighed in at 92.4 kg this morning . So i bought myself a treat , a huge Barone

Well done on your weight loss! Although you probably deserved a treat the BarOne may not have been the best idea [emoji6]

I'm reminded of the quote I once read 'you're not a dog, don't reward yourself with food' ...#JustAThought

Well done on your weight loss! Although you probably deserved a treat the BarOne may not have been the best idea [emoji6]

I'm reminded of the quote I once read 'you're not a dog, don't reward yourself with food' ...#JustAThought

I was told by my trainer that exercise is not a punishment, food is not a reward...

neither did I, a lot of the time ;)

And to think that we pay for this advice [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve been giving this fasting a go. Seems to be working and I’m still hitting my calorie goal so I’m not starving at all. I eat my usual breakfast at 5am then lunch at two and dinner at 7. Not sure if that qualifies at fasting but it feels like it to me :) The gym seems to be working out for me also as my wife recently comented and said I look more muscular ???? Keep it up losers!

So I cycled with a moerse heavy back pack on Monday .... as in 10kg heavy .... cycled home with this and at the end of the ride I came to the realisation that I would really like to loose that same 10kg's off of my body weight ... target set.

Well my pack weighs at least 15 to 18 kg and it reminds me of that on every hill.

do you transport brick by bicycle for a living  :eek:

So I cycled with a moerse heavy back pack on Monday .... as in 10kg heavy .... cycled home with this and at the end of the ride I came to the realisation that I would really like to loose that same 10kg's off of my body weight ... target set.

I use to have that in mind every Monday and Friday when I use to cycle my clothes to/from work, and my bag was only about 4-5 kgs. It is scary what just carrying that little bit of extra weight can feel like on the bike.

Now I am 9kg's heavier than I was then (no back pack, just the front pack(s)...haha), and just getting up and out of bed is hard, I will never want to weigh this for a long time! Cant imagine how it will feel dragging myself up a hill now on the bike! :eek:

Ja, flippen scary hey. Put it on the body and you dont feel it. Pick it up and you realise how much it weights.

I went on a mission after Munga. Okay, Munga helped, I was 5kg lighter after the 4 days,I just decided to carry on from there. 13kg lighter now.

No excuses, just results.

Easy as that.