BOA Lace Replacement

HenryS

They provided an ETA of 10-15 days, shipping with DHL Express; considering how quick DHL is when you buy from CRC I cannot believe it will take that long. But I cannot ride now anyway so I am ok with that.

I've seen BOA kits at Spez Concept Stores also, but I cannot recall which BOA models it was that they stocked.

Spez shoes use S2S and S2 dials

Spez shoes use S2S and S2 dials

They actually do use the IP1 one on some of their shoes, Expert Road and Women's Zante Road..... https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/4950/2016-ip1-snap-boa-cartridge-dials/

https://www.cyclestore.co.uk/specialized_ip1snap_boa_cartridge_dial-ID_71006?sv_source=google&sv_medium=cpc&sv_campaign=[campaign_name]&sv_term=[keyword]&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvrfSBRC2ARIsAFumcm9NZYrYBCSshObNF0eniQttv7LCA_Suh9IG4dv-nmDtvYZnwahSMj4aAormEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I quickly went to check, Spez in Bedfordview only stock S2. The S2 is actually much easier process to replace.

I've been waiting 8 months.. just went out and bought new ones.

Sheesh, I hope mine doesn't take that long. I have to wear my old Maxed shoes until it arrives.

• 2 years later...

Just ordered replacement from their website. Can't believe how easy it was. BUT doubt that I will receive it in the next few weeks with everything in lockdown.

Did a quick search but cant find a local supplier.

Fortunately, have another old pair of shoes, but dont want to wait weeks for the replacement.

Any suggestions where I can get it locally.

Which shoe?

Some spez stores carry limited spares for their shoes but they're usually marked up substantially

Diadora MTB

Got it from CRC 2 years ago.

Best shoes for a large toebox and high arch.

Edited by Kerchak

When I ordered a warranty replacement last year, it arrived within the week.

They are sending it with FedEx. ETA the 7th. It will be insane quick if it is here by Friday