Eselfontein | Ezelenduro Trails

Ride Rate Review

Want to know what or how the legendary Ezelenduro trails are like?

Follow this thread over the next few weeks & I'll take you on my journey to show you just how fast, furious this race really is. You'll get to see from a riders POV as to what it takes to ride & complete one of the most brutal mountain bike enduro races available to us here in South Africa.

Are you planning on riding Eselfontein soon?

Will you be joining in on the fun in 2018?

Eselfontein has some of the best trails in the Western Cape with some of the most spectacular scenery around. 

Best to make a weekend of the trip so you get to enjoy all of the vastly different trails located on the Eselfontein farm. Accommodation is available on the Eselfontein website or if you are a frequent AirBnB'er I'm sure you can hook yourself up with a sweet spot very close by in Ceres.

Here is what you can expect from the pipeline side of the trails as well as the back hills close to the dams.

https://youtu.be/-TLzpIMqyKI

I'm routing for you to finish next year Myles, have you started #training4ezel yet?

Yuuuup! 

TM rides and longer roadie rides for now. Slowly getting the climbing up to scratch, with TM providing the gnar. 

AWWWWW YISSS! Birthday weekend!!!

Now of you don't go all yuppie on us and camp instead of staying in town, I'll serve you a cold beer on that birthday.

Now of you don't go all yuppie on us and camp instead of staying in town, I'll serve you a cold beer on that birthday.

He's not allowed to stay in the same house with us again anyway ...