[Event] Value Logistics Fast One 2018

Lostee

Probably (correct me if I'm wrong) the fastest race on the Gauteng calendar. 

Still in two minds as to whether I want to do this one.. seeding is taking a beating, 947 seeding was a lot weaker than anticipated (damn you Daryl!)

Emperors Classic even faster. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be very careful of the speed 'ripples' on the R82 at the intersection where you turn left towards Lapeng/Daleside!

There are now also ripples at the intersection of the R557 and R551. This is the intersection before you go around the back of Suikerbosrand. There are ripples on both sides of the intersection.

Just be very careful of the speed 'ripples' on the R82 at the intersection where you turn left towards Lapeng/Daleside!

You’re thinking of the Race for Victory route.

As mentioned above there are flattish rumble strips on the drag up to SBR, but will be more of an impact on the Ride for Sight.

These were horrible but well marked as well as the support people did warn us so no issues.

There are now also ripples at the intersection of the R557 and R551. This is the intersection before you go around the back of Suikerbosrand. There are ripples on both sides of the intersection.

There was a horrible crash in the A bunch. Hopefully everybody is ok!

It was ugly ! That carbon crashing sound not nice  . . . My guess it was touch of wheels ? 

Hope all okay  ? 

It was ugly ! That carbon crashing sound not nice . . . My guess it was touch of wheels ?

Hope all okay ?

Where was the crash you heard? Was it the one coming up to the finish?

Where was the crash you heard? Was it the one coming up to the finish?

This was around 30 Km in. There was a bit of a cross wind and the heat was on. Must have been a touch of wheels.