2018 Vuelta a España

Bonus

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, after Sky's domination, Movistar is very keen to get to top step.

Uncle Valverde will be team leader now and the highest priority.

Uncle? Enric Mas probably calls him oupa when he climbs next to him

I enjoy the Michelton team. I'd like to see Yates take a GT after his tragedy in Italy. Hopefully someone has told him that a GT is 21 days and not 18.

Hopefully he is clean after his ban............ Same goes for the old toppie in 2nd spot. Both got something in common, both have served doping bans.

13:24:21 CEST

The riders have set off from Lleida and are currently making their way through the neutral section. They should pass through kilometre zero in a little over five minutes. 

Remember that happening in a Marathon . . . .?

Yep, Comrades...

Yeah I remember those brothers. Changed over in a toilet midway. One wore the watch on left and one on right.

Yeah I remember those brothers. Changed over in a toilet midway. One wore the watch on left and one on right.

they tried to explain that (the watch issue) away if i remember correctly, the one brother had a scar though that is kinda difficult to explain when pictures are put next to each other 

“I’ve been living in Andorra for most of my professional career, since 2015. I know the climbs very well.”

Simon Yates sounding bullish on today and tomorrows stage

they tried to explain that (the watch issue) away if i remember correctly, the one brother had a scar though that is kinda difficult to explain when pictures are put next to each other 

Dumb question, how would the organizers confirm that Adam was Adam on each of the 21 stages and Simon was Simon?

What would happen if Movistar made a claim that they have been swapping the two around for a number of the stages?

I am very uninformed with regards to their looks, do they have significant feature differences that you can tell them apart?

Dumb question, how would the organizers confirm that Adam was Adam on each of the 21 stages and Simon was Simon?

What would happen if Movistar made a claim that they have been swapping the two around for a number of the stages?

I am very uninformed with regards to their looks, do they have significant feature differences that you can tell them apart?

Lol2e7a6906ac9d16629a52ca58e6a57cc9.jpg

Lol2e7a6906ac9d16629a52ca58e6a57cc9.jpg

And here I thought the leading yates grew a beard quickly during the rest day and the non leading yates shaved it off on the rest day. HMMMMM

I must just say, that although this is another monstrous mountain they have to climb, this is the type of climb i would prefer. The worst in the beginning and then after that hang in and try recover. 

post-46817-0-09743800-1536931673_thumb.jpg

Two off the front - and the Movistar Train setting a pace not far behind them.

Don't think anyone is going to get away with much today . . . .