[Event] Nissan Trailseeker #1

melissa@advendurance.com

Where can we see our results?

Results not yet out. One could get provisional results at the finish but there were major issues with the timing and capturing.

Some strange results... normally one gets an sms...or so I was advised.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had plenty of fun on the 40km! Sure we walked a bit due to bottlenecks on single track, and getting home afterwards is a missing, but I'd go back for another one of these

The 70km was great. Feel sorry for the guys that burnt their matches on the first flat 30km. Was a race of 2 halves with all the single track and climbing in the second half. Will be back next year

My son did his first ever race started the 20km in block E and never got any results who do we contact. He past alot of riders that started in earlier blocks infront of him.

Not all results are loaded yet. Only 39 ladies listed for 70km. Try to contact Jumpertrax.

My son did his first ever race started the 20km in block E and never got any results who do we contact. He past alot of riders that started in earlier blocks infront of him.

We have the same problem. My wife did the 40km and I did the 70km. Neither of our names appear on the results.

We have the same problem. My wife did the 40km and I did the 70km. Neither of our names appear on the results.

I had the same problem on Sunday .. emailed Jumpertrax and they had me up within half an hour

A very dissappointing day, the organisation of the event was not up to the normal standard, not enough food outlets, the only beer outlet was Bavaria and it was flavoured beer. After getting riders to scan their boards, the timimg was people taking down our numbers at the line on clipboards. Fridge magnets instead of medals. The traffic trying to get back to the freeway. I have competed in over 12 of the Nissan Trail events....I doubt I will continue if this is the standard going forward. Still no results at Live Timing or Jumpertrax for the 20km ride.

I had the same problem on Sunday .. emailed Jumpertrax and they had me up within half an hour

I emailed Jumpertrax this morning with my query. Lets hope they can resolve my query just as quickly...

A very dissappointing day, the organisation of the event was not up to the normal standard, not enough food outlets, the only beer outlet was Bavaria and it was flavoured beer. After getting riders to scan their boards, the timimg was people taking down our numbers at the line on clipboards. Fridge magnets instead of medals. The traffic trying to get back to the freeway. I have competed in over 12 of the Nissan Trail events....I doubt I will continue if this is the standard going forward. Still no results at Live Timing or Jumpertrax for the 20km ride.

I don't mind the fridge magnet, but Bavaria! It's just not beer!

We left there thirsty and hungry.

I don't mind the fridge magnet, but Bavaria! It's just not beer!

We left there thirsty and hungry.

exactly...i will take a coolerbox next time...