[Event] Nissan Trailseeker #3

melissa@advendurance.com

Event Name: Nissan Trailseeker #3
When: 15 September 2018
Where: Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, Limpopo
Category: MTB

Brave the Highveld cold and take a trip an hour and a half from Pretoria to Mabalingwe, which hosts the Lionman leg of the NISSAN TrailSeeker series. The leg at Lionman has become a “must-do -event” for all seasoned MTB thrill seekers, while still catering for newcomers, along with their families. Lionman boasts some of Mabalingwe’s most exciting routes for mountain bikers, with no overlaps or bottle necks, and is the perfect opportunity for families to join in the fun and make it an exciting weekend for some bush tranquillity.

Go to Event Page

• 7 months later...

This one is unfortunately a 200km one way trip for me... would have been awesome to do. At least the post-race video made it seem pretty cool. Will have to wait for the Diamond Rush

I wish I could do all the trailseeker mtb events, they awesome

At some point 2-3years back it was do-able,but now it is just simply too expensive to complete the whole series. If you take into account travelling costs for people staying outside jhb ect,it becomes a hell of an expense. The only one that can be called the flagship event,is the Lionman,will unfortunately miss it this year,going down to george,K2C.