Boost Trail Bike - Advice Needed

Hey guys, I am undertaking my first "From the ground up" bike build and I need some help regarding this build. 

I have purchased (currently waiting for arrival) a Ragley Big Wig XL frame. This frame uses Boost rear spacing and has a 73mm BSA Shell for the BB 

At the moment I am looking at which components I can, should and should not transfer from my old bike. Right now it's pretty much just the drivetrain I'm having trouble with. I have a 2013 Scott Scale 940 which has the XT 3x10 Drivetrain (Shimano XT FC-M780 Hollowtech 2) and a 68mm BB Shell.

On the new bike I want to convert to 1x??. 

My options are:

1. Buy a new Groupset, cranks and BB 
  2. Buy Used Groupset and cranks, new BB
  3. Convert my XT 3x10 to 1x10 (So that I can upgrade later)(Is this even possible??)

If I go for Opt 1 and buy new, what would you guys recommend I buy? I was thinking:

• SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 Upgrade Kit
  • Lyne / Rapide Crankset (With their accompanying BB's)

If I go for Opt 2, have you got any advice as per what to look out for to make sure that whatever I buy is compatible with my frame?

If I go for Opt 3 and convert my 3x10 here are my questions:

• If I just put the single 30T Chainring onto my 3x crank, how do I ensure the chainline is correct and works with my 10spd casette on the boost rear hub?
  • How do I know if my existing crank works with a new BB that will fit the 73mm Shell?
    • I'm assuming that the currently installed 68mm BB won't work on the new frame since it has a 73mm BB Shell

General Notes:

• There is no overall budget for this build, i'm building it over time and want to finish at the beginning of April. 
  • Everything I buy must be best bang for buck kind of range, or slightly higher-end.
  • If you guys recommend something higher because you have more experience than I do in this field, just tell me. 
  • I'm totally novice at this building thing, but very excited about it and I really need the help!
  • From your guys experience, is there any component/s or items that I must not overlook and forget about IE: Cables and such??

Thanx guys.

Bennie

I have found out that I will HAVE to get something Boost specific and my old Cranks won't work. Therefor I might just go for the full brand new Drivetrain unles I see something used and worthwile. 

Bennie!!!!!

Now that I have that out of my system.

I would get Lyne or Rapide cockpit (bar, stem, seatpost and seat) and crankset. Then go Eagle upgrade kit, just make sure you get the crank to match with the rest of the groupo, I'm sure Wayne from Rapide or Lyne can advise on that.

Regards

H