SAS Seeding

mr HED

Has anyone got an update on this?

Just entered Trailseeker at Buffelsdrift and it still referred to SASeeding batch seeding.

• 1 month later...

Sad that they have gone MIA. I wonder what system the race organisers will use to seed starters at races now...? Should be interesting... 

I saw at a few races that NTS(www.nationaltrailseeding.co.za) also does seeding and uses it at their larger events. More advanced/modern/intouch calculations as per their website and it works well.

Ahem. They are up and running...

www.saseeding.com

But their data is all rubbish... I've dropped from 38 to 44 in 3 months and my wife from 55 (ish) to 80... They've lost some events and changed the index from others... All very odd... Just wish that they'd make an official announcement as to what's going on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by JBK

But their data is all rubbish... I've dropped from 38 to 44 in 3 months and my wife from 55 (ish) to 80... They've lost some events and changed the index from others... All very odd... Just wish that they'd make an official announcement as to what's going on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No affiliation...

Data a bit messy and scoring system has changed - looks like everyone has changed their seeding. Give them a chance - not as if we pay for it...

• 2 weeks later...

But we pay to enter events that use SA Seeding for batching. Like the upcoming Trailseeker, 5th May. SA Seeding is a mess. Loads of complaints and issues mentioned on their facebook page. I mailed them about my missing races, hopefully they can fix my seeding before the Trailseeker.... who knows.

Did not race for 3 years, so all my seedings are 100. Gonna be a nice amble at the back for me at Buffels.... :thumbup:

Do yourself a favor & instead of searching for yourself using ID Number or SAS #, search using your name & see how many entries in the Database you have. I have 2 this now means that my results are scattered all over & no consistent\Best Seeding is used. Over the years I've had to request no less 3 times to have them merged