Canyon bicycles now available direct to South Africa

shaper

Canyon Bicycles GmbH will expand its portfolio of distributing nations with the addition of South Africa, a country of riding enthusiasts that shows high demand for quality, German-engineered bikes.

As pioneers of online direct sales in the bike industry, South African riders will have direct access to the entire Canyon product range of award-winning road, mountain, triathlon, urban, fitness and kids bikes via the company’s website, www.canyon.com. Every order will be handled centrally at Canyon’s Global Service Center in Germany, with bikes then assembled and shipped directly to riders in South Africa from the Canyon Factory in Koblenz.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Zipp sale on their email and played around to see prices and so on. Didn't really click until now that it automatically showed (and priced) shipping to SA. Awesome news though :clap:

Can't remember price of shipping though.

Oh dear...

Looks like shipping is USD299. Not too awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Eon du Plessis

:ph34r:  :whistling:  don't order one they aren't great and probably wont handle very well...especially the one in my size with etap and disc brakes..and with a tubeless set up it is likely to be even less comfy especially on that one model the Endurace...nasty piece of work that!   :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Rather get a Spez or Trek or something solid like that!  :thumbup:

Edited by BigToe

Oh dear...

Looks like shipping is USD299. Not too awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BA les you take a bike bag of up to 23kgs for free.... just saying, don’t let Lex see!

:ph34r:  :whistling:  don't order one they aren't great and probably wont handle very well...especially the one in my size with etap and disc brakes..and with a tubeless set up it is likely to be even less comfy especially on that one model the Endurace...nasty piece of work that!   :ph34r:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Rather get a Spez or Trek or something solid like that!  :thumbup:

No. No it doesn't. it's terrible. i wish i'd kept my old bike