Commuting with no access to showers ?

JohnnyReggae

We've had the water cutoff to our shower area, but we still have access to the shower cubicles. Been washing and rinsing with a 3L camelback since end of January, a couple of guys have been using those garden pressure washers.

i'm one of these guys, i unfortunately work with usxorf

Still having access to a shower cubicle is definitely a major plus. I was faced with the same scenario recently. That's when I found out that a 1 liter bottle of water is over enough for a proper wash, with shower gel and alles. You just need a nice nozzle so that not too much water comes out at a time.

and which nozzle have you been using, i finally managed to put my hollard and new cycle tour bottles to use

you mean these?

Always_Maxi_Normal_Wings_Sanitary_Towel_

Can you recommend a brand and model that works best, there's so much jargon I get confused?

And why Clicks specifically, surely they are available everywhere, but do you buy so many that you swipe on Clubcard and basically get them for free?

I think those are pads... I only buy those once a month or if I have a runny tummy.

I mentioned Clicks because they have their own brand which are made specifically for 'dry bathing'... They claim to be kind on your 'bits' and don't make you smell like you just pooped in the bushes like classic wet wipes.

Smarty pats... by the way, I had 2 pieces of cake yesterday, that's why you only got 1... sorry  :ph34r:

I think those are pads... I only buy those once a month or if I have a runny tummy.

I mentioned Clicks because they have their own brand which are made specifically for 'dry bathing'... They claim to be kind on your 'bits' and don't make you smell like you just pooped in the bushes like classic wet wipes.

Smarty pats... by the way, I had 2 pieces of cake yesterday, that's why you only got 1... sorry  :ph34r:

funny you guys mention Clicks

:blush:

Clicks sell sanitary towels. Take a small hand towel to wipe off the sweat then use sanitary towels to wipe the armpits and the nether regions.

Use a different one to wipe your face, spray some deo (who has rocked for a long, long time) and Robert is your father's brother.....

you mean these?

Can you recommend a brand and model that works best, there's so much jargon I get confused?

And why Clicks specifically, surely they are available everywhere, but do you buy so many that you swipe on Clubcard and basically get them for free?

Light or heavy flow?

Sorry. Had to.

Light or heavy flow?

Sorry. Had to.

Surely it will work in a helmet in place of the faom strips? ????

oh, well you should tell these guys to sort it out then

http://bfy.tw/GZtc

[couldn't even finish that slice]

you mean these?

Yip, one under each armpit and two in your pants before you start to ride.