Gravel Bike / Cyclocross Bike

RidinDirty2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this is what I'm looking for, would love to build it myself too. Who imported the frame for you?

Imported it myself - cheaper and quicker.  

@Schnavel - landed in my hands <R3000 all inclusive. No ways that price of yours.

@Lechatnoir - had some old XT 785 about the place.  Have now new M7000 from Evans purchased on sale - R1200 in my hands.

There you go.  What's wrong with that?

If you are the fashion kind and want matching pedals, must have 12 speed, lightest carbon etc etc then then you will not get it up and running for a decent price.

Choose your poison.

Was thinking of running 9 speed due to it being so much cheaper! you only use one gear ratio at a time anyways  :mellow:

Was thinking of running 9 speed due to it being so much cheaper! you only use one gear ratio at a time anyways  :mellow:

Exactly what I tell those who want the newest all the time.

Buy the old stuff off them - there is always a market for those who upgrade for the sake of upgrading.  

Spares ARE available so put that one to bed.  Sales talk.

Exactly what I tell those who want the newest all the time.

Buy the old stuff off them - there is always a market for those who upgrade for the sake of upgrading.  

Spares ARE available so put that one to bed.  Sales talk.

Just waiting for my ship to come.. Then ill get going

• 1 month later...

I must say the new colours, the blue above and the purple below, are so much better than the 'older' ones! 

attachicon.gifescapade_40151505451.jpg

True... but I still love my (older) Escapade which I've had for a while now... It "forced" me to hang my Road and MTB cycles on the wall, since I use the COTIC for both styles of riding  :thumbup:

post-103788-0-61293600-1523524358_thumb.jpg