Paul Zulu

rotorbug

I recently advertised my MTB and got numerous messages and a phone call from someone identified as Paul Zulu on What's App. 

The questions relating to the bike soon became personal questions and I realised that the individual was after more than just my MTB.

After getting a risqué What's App message a week after I told the individual that the bike was sold, I told him "straight" that I didn't bat for the other team and I blocked him on What's App.

I recently advertised my MTB and got numerous messages and a phone call from someone identified as Paul Zulu on What's App. 

The questions relating to the bike soon became personal questions and I realised that the individual was after more than just my MTB.

After getting a risqué What's App message a week after I told the individual that the bike was sold, I told him "straight" that I didn't bat for the other team and I blocked him on What's App.

What sort of stuff did he ask? Also, what are you wearing right now?

Do you still have his number? Asking for a friend.

Not quite the same, but a few months back, I met this chick and we got chatting and I got her number (apparently my pickup game was not as good as I thought, as will become apparent later in this post)

Anyway, we're chatting a bit over Whatsapp a couple days later and she mentions looking for a job, so I tell her that I know some recruiters that I can put her in touch with.

She then tried to sell me nude videos, for R29 of all weird amounts.

I was actually so shocked the best response I could come up with was, "No,I'm alright thanks" haha

(If I can find the screenshot's I sent to people after I will definitely share)