Hoogekraal - Sunglasses

DoomedUser

Took a big group out this morning, I’ve passed it on accordingly we had 2 crashes so will let you know

Hi Guys,

I know this might be a long shot but we have good people out there. If anyone picked up a pair of Oakley Holbrooks with Blue lenses at Hoogekraal on Sat morning, they are mine.

Would appreciate if you have found it to please let me know.

Thank you in advance

Edited by Nick
Thread merger.

On that note.....https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/171659-lost-red-rudy-sunglasses-meerendal-31122017/ from 31.12.2017

Hey guys and gals....if anybody rides Meerendal in next days and weeks and months, please keep a lookout for my red frame Rudy's somewhere out there. Last I had them was as i entered Ester Süss Burms and then rode all around toward Burry's end and down the final "Epic run". Rode the whole track twice again trying to find em but alas, no luck.

Appreciate you keeping those eyes peeled.

Thanks

Marc

Can I hijack this thread.

Did you loose your glasses while riding ? If you did, how ? Did you have them on and they dropped off ?

If you lost them out the car, or off the roof cause you left them there *cough cough* that is understandable.

• 3 months later...

Found 2 sun glasses on the road heading out of Hoogekraal. Let me know if it’s yours.

I might have lost a black Prada's?