Frame bag manufacture - JHB preferred

Fat Boab

I'm looking to get a frame bag (or half frame bag) made locally, specific to my bike's dimensions and having baulked at the price of 'ready-made' ones, was looking to get a recommendation for someone who is handy with a sewing machine that could make one to my design. Anyone been down this road before?

I'm looking to get a frame bag (or half frame bag) made locally, specific to my bike's dimensions and having baulked at the price of 'ready-made' ones, was looking to get a recommendation for someone who is handy with a sewing machine that could make one to my design. Anyone been down this road before?

I can have one made for you locally at a very reasonable price. Please pop me a mail with your dimension etc and I will get a quote to you asap... 

Ive had made for myself and my brother, takes about a week to have made. Waterproof canvas and a waterproof zip. Velco straps to attach to the frame. 

orders@grindngears.co.za 

Edited by the nerd

Contact Ed or Jade @ Canvas & Aluminium on 011 613-2916

They have made customized covers for some of our clients.

• 3 years later...

I can have one made for you locally at a very reasonable price. Please pop me a mail with your dimension etc and I will get a quote to you asap... 

Ive had made for myself and my brother, takes about a week to have made. Waterproof canvas and a waterproof zip. Velco straps to attach to the frame. 

orders@grindngears.co.za 

Hey, sent you PM not sure if it went through, please advise if you still make these? Thanks Dennis

Hey, sent you PM not sure if it went through, please advise if you still make these? Thanks Dennis

If you don't come right I can recommend these guys. We've had some custom made. Top quality and well priced. https://thermowear.co.za/#about 

They're not in Gauteng, KZN I think, but the courier was not an issue.

Edited by Dusty