New Santa Cruz model

ichnusa

Every year, at about this time, Santa Cruz updates a current model or releases a new one...

What will it be?

Xc bike

Intense cruz already released theirs. So the same could be expected from Santa cruz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intense cruz already released theirs. So the same could be expected from Santa cruz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 bottle cages marathon bike... to compete against the Spez epic

• 2 weeks later...

And ZAR 17500 when I configured it... :) :)

I think the Americans in haste forgot to include the bike in that configuration  :cursing:  :eek:  :oops:

I think the Americans in haste forgot to include the bike in that configuration  :cursing:  :eek:  :oops:

I will take 2 at that price Andre..  maybe 3     :)

I will take 2 at that price Andre..  maybe 3     :)

The good news is that a 50% saving on the regular Reserve upgrade which is something we're driving hard on for launch bikes. Nothing beats a sub 10kg race bike that has no compromises in terms of durability. Lifetime warranty on frame, linkage bearings and wheels... pretty special if you ask me.

Interesting that the Blur has two, symmetrical "braces/links" between the chain and seatstays on the rear triangle - much like the Hightower - but the Tallboy only has one (asymmetrical)...