Suntour Epixon TR Fork - Progressiveness

LOCO4360

Has anyone come across a situation where they want a more progressive feel to their fork for for aggressive trail riding and found that said for cannot accept tokens or spacers as with RS & FOX? 

I have fantastic Suntour Epixon TR (Trail)  15mm thru bolt with 130mm travel on my hardtrail which I am bumping to 140mm but, I want the fork to feel just bit more progressive. 

Instead of a top cap like RS where you can screw the tokens in to and then add more tokens these have a top cap that has a yellow sponge cylinder that you can cut down to make it less progressive but, you cannot make it longer to add progression. 

Any ideas on a what could work bearing in mind that this is NOT an open bath system and works with the air cartridge and has no oil in the air chamber as with other brands? The more entry level TK30 Gold and Silver RS forks suffer the same fate along with Suntour Raidon and XCR air forks

post-97711-0-67732300-1521116307_thumb.jpg

post-97711-0-44569300-1521116402_thumb.jpg

Possible to get a longer spacer made or 3d printed?

This ^ 

although you'll have to check that the airshaft will not hit it if you blow through the travel

you could also just have one turned 

This ^ 

although you'll have to check that the airshaft will not hit it if you blow through the travel

you could also just have one turned 

I've chatted to Stoke Suspension Works and they may be able to assist. Turned or 3d printed could work but I guess illI have to take top cap off to check 

I've chatted to Stoke Suspension Works and they may be able to assist. Turned or 3d printed could work but I guess illI have to take top cap off to check 

Please report back when you guys have had A look , keen to hear how this pans out ..