Gravel bikes - what do you have and where did you buy it?

Myth

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on securing the X, out of interest I built an Escapade and an X at the same time, albeit a Gen 1 Escapade. But I ended up selling the Escapade because the X rides better. Enjoy yours and see you on the trails and groads sometime

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Rapha is answering all your groadie wishes... R640 cup that you can strap to the outside of your 20L saddle bag on your next 50km coffee ride.

spacer.png

can I assume you'll be bring me one on your next trip home?

19 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Of course, if I bungee chord it to the outside of the A380, along with some plakkies and get the pilot to wear a flannel shirt.... the #Groudies will be like:

spacer.png

reminds me, need new flannel shirt for cycling - lucky I'm old enough to have them from the grunge era - unluckily those won't fit right now

2 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

reminds me, need new flannel shirt for cycling - lucky I'm old enough to have them from the grunge era - unluckily those won't fit right now

Wear the old ones, they are super legit!

And you aren't supposed to button it up anyway...

Ultimate List Of Gravel Bike Clothing & Apparel For Allroad Riding - Cycle  Travel Overload

3 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Rapha is answering all your groadie wishes... R640 cup that you can strap to the outside of your 20L saddle bag on your next 50km coffee ride.

My goodness, I thought you were joking about the price. I still have an enamel mug from when I was a little fellah (this took place in the 80s) so I clearly will not benefit from the added strength of titanium.