Santini Twist gel

wonduhboy

Saw a couple of guys riding in these this weekend.

Any comments from people here?

Anyone know where we can get them? price?

also have a pair - very nice - ordered online some time ago.

one slight problem could be that they are a bit warm for our weather - the material in top half of the bib is slightly thicker than that of other brands & the pocket for the race radio also adds an additional layer to the material.

spinnekop recons that the handy vent at the back shows you buttcrack,  but i can assure you (after some investigation in this matter) that all is safe.

TONY IMPEY CYCLES, has a wide variety of Santini Shorts. His prices are at wholesale compared to anyone else. Phone 0116157005. He is situated in Bedford Centre,JHB

Tony Impey's prices on Santini is by far the best in South Africa; in certain cases his Santini prices are cheaper than locally manufacture brands such as Anatomic, Cape Storm etc.

Have 3 pairs of santini shorts now and they are great!!! Tony Impey is about the best place to get them.

How do these shorts compare to Capestorm ?

Will I be pampering my A** after wearing Capestorm ?

Top Quality SA shorts can't compare to International brands. Have a look at Tony Impey, you wont be disappointed

The ones I have cost R700 from Tony. They the twist gel with no stitching in the chamois. Very comfortable! Probably going to buy more before everyone starts heading there now

ok, back to this:

Santini Twist gel are R670 at Tony Impey cycles,

but Cape storm have the matrix bib for R530 - which one should I go for - anyone got opinions?

BTW - Cyclelab have the twistgel for R1113

Finally decided to get the twist gel - R670 from Tony Impey.

Will try them out this weekend and report back on monday.

BTW - All other shorts that I've ever seen come in a normal plastic bag or none at all, these guys came in a silver metal box (just like a bottle of JW black) pretty classy!