TOKEN Easter Competition (Final Round)

Warren Foyn

TOKEN EASTER COMPETITION! 

Every year this time the kids run around looking for hidden Easter eggs that the "Easter Bunny" left them in the back yard. But why does the Easter Bunny only leave the eggs for the kids? 

Well... We thought that's a bit unfair... On Thursday 29 March We will be hiding a few Easter Eggs on our Website. If you are the first to find the Egg and post the page link on this forum you win a R100 voucher. There are 5 vouchers up for grabs. 

The rules are:

1. You need to be a subscriber to the TOKEN newsletter (so best you do that now to be eligible for a prize) Subscribe here
  2. The Easter egg could be hidden anywhere on the site. You will need to copy the URL and paste in on the Forum.
  3. The post that is submitted first according to the date and time stamp on the forum will take home the R100 voucher.
Edited by TOKEN Cycling SA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the subscription dean9406! You have a lead above the rest. You might walk away with that R100 voucher. :clap:

*Remember to Subscribe to take part in our Easter Hunt

You still have time to enter before the competition start. We will load the first image at 9am tomorrow morning.

*NB* If you found the link and you are the first to post but not a subscriber your prize will be given to the next subscriber with the correct link posted 

Our competition will start at 9am. 

If the link has been found the other image will be loaded after 20 minutes. so that will be the start of round 2. 

remember there will be 5 R100 vouchers available for this competition.

GOOD LUCK! 

Remember if you are not a subscriber you cannot take part in the competition. You have chance to register before the round starts.