[Event] Entryrush Night One Series

gaby@shiftsm.co.za

Event Name: Entryrush Night One Series
When: 19 May 2018
Where: Northern farm MTB park, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Fancy a dash in the dark? The entryrush Night One series in partnership with Led Lenser returns to Northern Farm on the 19th of May with a Trail Run. There are various categories suited to all levels of MTB and Trail Runner. As an athlete you will be able to choose from one of the following categories:-

• 30km Night Adder MTB
  • 20km Jackal Track MTB

The trails are not overly technical due to it being a night event, safety is our biggest concern. Runners and riders will not be on the same trails at any point during the race.

We will be setting you off after sunset where you can go conquer the beautifully groomed trails after dark.We are fortunate enough to enjoy a wide variety of wildlife at the farm, so while you are out there listen for the haunting sound of Jackal which are commonly seen along the trails, also look out for Porcupine, Monitor Lizzards, various species of owls and the call of our breeding pair of fish eagles at sunset.

The team at Copperlake Breweries will be there in force with "Beat the Brewer" in each category and we will also be placing out 2 brand new strava competitions on new segments. These will consist of one King of the Mountain and various spot prizes to positions down the line, so you don't have to be the fastest you just need to take part to win.

It is the darks turn to be afraid.

Catch you out there.

Limited entries available

Enter now at https://www.nightoneseries.com/

Go to Event Page