Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

I have just spent a lot of time putting a nice order of > 6k together. At checkout I cannot get to my account. Even did the whole password reset dance :devil: . Still no joy. Online shopping to save time-not :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@farrnus

WRT your MTB bars what’s the shortest they can be trimmed to?

they are 720mm width - guess you could you take 40mm off each end max? would make it very old school width but there is alot of space on the bars currently. ( 720 - 80 = 640mm? )

I have just spent a lot of time putting a nice order of > 6k together. At checkout I cannot get to my account. Even did the whole password reset dance :devil: . Still no joy. Online shopping to save time-not :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

sorry - not good. we have been getting alot of orders the past few days but the main "failed issues" are related to USA orders with guys not using MASTERCARD/VISA. 

sometimes a new registration solves all headaches - not an exact science when gremlins creep in.

Ordered some Ride Farr Long Icon gloves last week Wednesday evening at around 9pm, I recieved them the Thursday at 2pm. Talk about phenomenal service!!! I did my first ride with them on Saturday at Hennops trails and will be ordering 2 more pairs this morning. Absolutely fantastic gloves. Well done guys!!

Edited by Dust46

Ordered some Ride Farr Long Icon gloves last week Wednesday evening at around 9pm, I recieved them the Thursday at 2pm. Talk about phenomenal service!!! I did my first ride with them on Saturday at Hennops trails and will be ordering 2 more pairs this morning. Absolutely fantastic gloves. Well done guys!!

thank you --- nice to get some POSITIVE VIBES on a Monday!!!

the guys at AMB ( Australian MTB Magazine ) are currently riding with them and LOVING THEM too!!!

#Repost @mike.blewitt with @get_repost

・・・

Fresh gloves, same me.

The @ridefarr gloves have everything I want and nothing I don’t. Which is to say they are a really minimalist glove!

????: @elementphotovideo

post-121972-0-77371600-1559546577_thumb.jpg

how warm are they ?

I'm looking for some winter gloves for use on my road bike

how warm are they ?

we have dedicated WINTER GLOVES for that - link is here 

we have dedicated WINTER GLOVES for that - link is here 

Thanks.

Are my hands really that small that your sizing chart says I need size small ?

They look good, so will be placing an order shortly

how warm are they ?

They are not winter gloves, I found that out the hard way. Was 3 deg at the start of our ride but great gloves when it warmed up. A mate of mine also riding on Saturday had the full winter gloves and was also really impressed with them.

They are not winter gloves, I found that out the hard way. Was 3 deg at the start of our ride but great gloves when it warmed up. A mate of mine also riding on Saturday had the full winter gloves and was also really impressed with them.

correct - our LONG RACE Series are SUMMER LONG FINGER - hence the super light and full air mesh tops.

the WINTER GLOVES are dedicated WINTER LONG FINGER. 

we had alot of requests to do a lightweight WINTER GLOVE after last year's TransBaviaans Expo - it was freezing and a SUPERLIGHT LONG FINGER is not the ideal glove for chilly mornings. 

correct - our LONG RACE Series are SUMMER LONG FINGER - hence the super light and full air mesh tops.

the WINTER GLOVES are dedicated WINTER LONG FINGER. 

we had alot of requests to do a lightweight WINTER GLOVE after last year's TransBaviaans Expo - it was freezing and a SUPERLIGHT LONG FINGER is not the ideal glove for chilly mornings. 

winter gloves have been ordered. 

My dads helmet and my winter gloves have just arrived.

I'm pretty impressed with the weight and looks of the helmet.

Will hopefully test the gloves this weekend

My dads helmet and my winter gloves have just arrived.

I'm pretty impressed with the weight and looks of the helmet.

Will hopefully test the gloves this weekend

awesome - great to hear. our WINTER gloves are the ideal "lightweight glove" that still allow control of the bike and feeling in the levers etc. 

give your ROAD / GRAVELBIKE some bar tape love --- EVA Foam Tape available in various colors and includes 2pc FARR bar-plugs.

start at just R 175/Set!!!

see the full range here 

post-121972-0-57275200-1559963943_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-81286100-1559964020_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-11077600-1559964165_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-51181100-1559964217_thumb.jpg

brrr .... getting chilly ... our new WINTER gloves are the ideal " super light " option with their fleece-lined inner to take care of the morning chill whilst still being thin enough that you can hold the bars and feel your brakes / shifters.

super popular and at R 250/pr we think are a BARGAIN!!!

- silicone grippers on palm

- touch-screen friendly

- sizing guide on our website 

post-121972-0-68691900-1560253171_thumb.jpg