Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

When are the wider drop bars arriving ?

Hi Monark - first batch are ready at the factory in Japan - but at this stage they will only be available from the Global site - so you will need to pay shipping. this is quoted at checkout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farrnus, are there any plans down the line to have a boost rigid fork? Perhaps with the HT that you are developing?

Farrnus, are there any plans down the line to have a boost rigid fork? Perhaps with the HT that you are developing?

there will be a Boost Fork but it will be Cromo. our new bikes are arriving next week - so keep an eye on our social media for details - production will only be later this year though. these are our marketing samples. 

Please help the man, he has the socks and shoes to match...

I think Patch has such a vast sock and shoe collection that it would work with any bicycle colour combo out there!

I know I keep asking this, but you dont by any chance still have a teal and pink carbon frame in stock?

Sorry - those are long gone. We only have 1 Carbon frame left - we won’t get anymore - the Rand is a shocker too - serious bargain!!!

Sorry - those are long gone. We only have 1 Carbon frame left - we won’t get anymore - the Rand is a shocker too - serious bargain!!!

so the frame is in "mint" condition then :P

• 2 months later...

Farnus...so when are these happening and more or less at what cost? Might consider selling my carbon fork so my bike is totally metal’ed out lol

post-64325-0-26569400-1596178396_thumb.png

Also....Rumors are FARR are not local anymore?

EDIT: https://bikepacking.com/news/ridefarr-gmx-and-atb/

^comments section 

Would defo explain some of the troubles with communications, also why some Things are available on the global site and not the "local" site.

Please elaborate. transparency is always nice....

Edited by morneS555

Also....Rumors are FARR are not local anymore?

EDIT: https://bikepacking.com/news/ridefarr-gmx-and-atb/

^comments section 

Would defo explain some of the troubles with communications, also why some Things are available on the global site and not the "local" site.

Please elaborate. transparency is always nice....

i think they made it pretty clear they have a local site and an international one.

I reckon this is just the base of the international?

edit: this is T&C on the international site.

Company Information

This website is run by Bikes and Stuff Pty Ltd, Private Company, based in Western Australia trading as RideFarr.

Bikes and Stuff Pty Ltd Contact Details

Address: Unit 11, 7 Brentham Street, Leederville, Perth, 6007

E-mail: makeevery@ridefarr.com

i think they made it pretty clear they have a local site and an international one.

I reckon this is just the base of the international?

edit: this is T&C on the international site.

Company Information

This website is run by Bikes and Stuff Pty Ltd, Private Company, based in Western Australia trading as RideFarr.

Bikes and Stuff Pty Ltd Contact Details

Address: Unit 11, 7 Brentham Street, Leederville, Perth, 6007

E-mail: makeevery@ridefarr.com

RideFarr Pty Ltd Contact Details

Unit 14, Aldo Business Park, Old Cape Road, Greenbushes, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 6001

Email: makeevery@ridefarr.com