Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

Thanks will contact TWT

Just getting a bit annoyed that you spend money and then once it is done you are treated like a lepper until you want to spend money again.  

But yes I don't think it is isolated.

Was hoping that due to situation service might get better but appears only getting worse.

And the products are also on a downhill trend.

I would like to give them the option of right to reply and the sad part is I have to come here to try and get a reaction as all other paths are ignored.

Some adds for Farr frames were posted on bikehub about a day ago. So you should get a response here, or at least this should open up a channel to more private communication. 

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some adds for Farr frames were posted on bikehub about a day ago. So you should get a response here, or at least this should open up a channel to more private communication. 

Faith restored somewhat. after contacting them on the Whatsapp number I already have a response and resolution to one issue.

Thank you and Well done TWT.

Now waiting for Garmin and Momsen.

Edited by Spy007

Faith restored somewhat. after contacting them on the Whatsapp number I already have a response and resolution to one issue.

Thank you and Well done TWT.

Now waiting for Garmin and Momsen.

Quick feedback on FARR.

All sorted and a big thank you. :) to TWT. Product dropped of at shop and they informed me of the response. KUDOS

Anybody know where I can get some Ride Farr Long finger gloves? There website only have the purple colour scheme available.

Anybody know where I can get some Ride Farr Long finger gloves? There website only have the purple colour scheme available.

I got mine from Cadence in the west rand

• 3 months later...

new Ergo Grip Series is in stock.

great for Stage Racing and longer rides --- composite lock-on core with outer kraton rubber.

Small and Medium sizes in stock.

prices from just R 220/pr 

view the range here 

Any reviews on these grips? Nogals inexpensive.

Well they did move their business to Aus ....

Some previous posts suggested that SA sales will now be via distributors ....  The days of speaking to FARR directly is gone ...

• 1 month later...

Just an Update - it does seem like Australia Post is offering STANDARD AIR services again for South Africa. This means any products IN STOCK on the website will now be able to be ordered again. For the past 8+ months the only option has been FEDEX which to South Africa has been stupidly expensive! 

Two Wheels Trading has placed some backorders for some of the FARR fast moving lines ( Carbon Aero Bolt-On , Aero Gravel Handlebar etc ) - however, as per most brands, we are struggling to keep up with demand and lead-times have blown out to well over 6 months on most items. 

• 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

I know that's a throwback to 'the rebel days' but do you really think it looks good?

I think that looks terrible and likely weighs a ton...... 

I've always like the GT triple triangle, and while it's very different here I do like it.

frame weight is 3.2kg, so you got that one spot on.

Q : Why is the frame so damn heavy?
A : Cromoly. That special and unique frame material that offers incredible durablity and a “lively” feel on the trail is unfortunately not light! Given the preferred and intended use of this frame ( bikepacking / adventure / touring / fun ) we figured having a durable and reliable frame that weighs roughly 800g more than a “conventional steel hardtail “ is well worth the extra grams. Add your favorite adventure gear and bags and the +800g or so is really marginal. It’s like carrying an extra 750ml bottle on your bike … We also think the look and style of the frame is worth that extra few grams!

FARR-TWIN-T-GRAVEL-500x400_2.jpg

life would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

here's the muddy build option

image.png.a6149e7429956ff89bbbec6698defa45.png

Edited by Shebeen