Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

I've always like the GT triple triangle, and while it's very different here I do like it.

frame weight is 3.2kg, so you got that one spot on.

Q : Why is the frame so damn heavy?
A : Cromoly. That special and unique frame material that offers incredible durablity and a “lively” feel on the trail is unfortunately not light! Given the preferred and intended use of this frame ( bikepacking / adventure / touring / fun ) we figured having a durable and reliable frame that weighs roughly 800g more than a “conventional steel hardtail “ is well worth the extra grams. Add your favorite adventure gear and bags and the +800g or so is really marginal. It’s like carrying an extra 750ml bottle on your bike … We also think the look and style of the frame is worth that extra few grams!

FARR-TWIN-T-GRAVEL-500x400_2.jpg

life would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

here's the muddy build option

image.png.a6149e7429956ff89bbbec6698defa45.png

I remember having a look at these when they were 1st released.

I'm definitely a sucker for dumb bikes, awkward looking frames and no weight weenie, but the frame to me just looks like one of those bikes that was made from a toddler drawing. 

Massive fan of the Retrotec twin top tube Funduro frame, but to me this is a bit like Brett Schultz also wearing Alan Donald zinc sunscreen.

It's trying a bit too hard. Those bar/stem/shifter angles in the original picture also make me cringe....... But like you say, luckily we don't all like the same sauce!

Edited by Jewbacca

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic