[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run

Delanie

Event Name: Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run
When: 8 September 2018
Where: Moutons Valley Farm, Piket-bo-berg, Western Cape
Category: Multisport

Join us for the 9th Annual Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run, sponsored by Boland Superspar. The trails will take you through the beautiful fruit farms and fynbos hidden away on the Piket-Bo-Berg Mountain. You can enjoy great food and a vibrant atmosphere at the finish line, welcoming riders and runners home. We have loads food and drink stalls, a Beer tent and shaded seating for all our spectators!

Ride for a GREAT CAUSE! This event is organised by the local NPO - The Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association, and all the funds raised through this event enables investment in skills development and education. Creating a better future for all in our community.
We are looking forward to sharing our small town hospitality with you, while you enjoy some of the best tracks South Africa has to offer.

Online Entries Opening Soon!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the latest updates.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-76793-0-64722000-1523260545_thumb.jpg

hubevents-76793-0-98776000-1523260551_thumb.jpg

hubevents-76793-0-15195400-1523260557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Delanie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entries are open! This has become a must-do event. Roped in some more buddies to enter this year. Looking forward to this one.

EDIT: CORRECTION: Early Bird Entries...

Edited by Ferro

It shows on the website that entries only open on the 25th of April

they sent early bird entries out already, so if you are on there mailing list, Bingo...

So happy to report that my entry is completed  :thumbup: and paid

they sent early bird entries out already, so if you are on there mailing list, Bingo...

So happy to report that my entry is completed  :thumbup: and paid

Whoop Whoop T-Bag68!

hahahaha T-bag68.. what a name!

See you all there too... Hopefully I don't see too many of you after the gun goes off though, otherwise you would have been hit by the broom!

• 3 months later...

Cant wait!! Camping the night before . . . Gonna try and get in under 4 hrs this year on the 63 . .

Doing the 37km this year. Cracked the 6hr mark on the 63km last year. Loved it, but that was a tough day!

• 3 weeks later...