[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run

Delanie

soooper bleak to be missing out as I have some fractured ribs that are not going to hold up this weekend. this is basically the only mtb race i enter each year

enjoy kids!

how rad is this self seeding system?

Batch Names (from back to front):

• My friend entered me, and I have no idea what I'm letting myself in for
  • Is this the 12 km??
  • I'm here just to enjoy the ride & experience some of the best single track in the country
  • Weekend Warriors
  • One more year then I'm a racing snake
  • Racing snakes, EPO Addicts & a REAL shot at the TOP 20

I was going to offer you a lift!

As usual I will be helping the guys whose friends entered them decide to call it a day at half way so they don't have a heart attack or fall down dead on the spot at 50km.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey - Saturday will be cold but no rain predicted at this stage. 

Our trails are well built - look closely while riding and you will see cut off trenches and drains everywhere - which means they will dry off with the little bit of sunshine between today and tomorrow. 

Our farm weather station does not predict any rain between now and Saturday. 

Happy riding! 

Looking forward to Saturday for this race. gonna be interesting to say the least. Have't really ridden in a month due to being sick, and the race will be my new build's maiden voyage. going to be an interesting 37km

Hey - Saturday will be cold but no rain predicted at this stage. 

Our trails are well built - look closely while riding and you will see cut off trenches and drains everywhere - which means they will dry off with the little bit of sunshine between today and tomorrow. 

Our farm weather station does not predict any rain between now and Saturday. 

Happy riding! 

Thanks, looking forward to the race

Anybody driving through early Saturday morning and coming back afternoon who wants to carpool? At this stage I'm likely driving up all alone and have roofracks for two bikes. Leaving from Southern Suburbs. Anyone interested?

I was going to offer you a lift!

As usual I will be helping the guys whose friends entered them decide to call it a day at half way so they don't have a heart attack or fall down dead on the spot at 50km.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

Are the sweeper with the single speed and flannel shirt that rode at the back last year?

Are the sweeper with the single speed and flannel shirt that rode at the back last year?

There were 2 of us... why? Were you the one who got annoyed that we spoke too much?!  :ph34r:

I was on the SS, but will be on a real bike this year

There were 2 of us... why? Were you the one who got annoyed that we spoke too much?!  :ph34r:

We had a few chats, but I quite enjoyed the company. I rode just over 6 hrs so was near the tail of the field. That 63km nearly broke me last year so this year I decided to rather do the 37km. Looking forward to it very much!

wash your mouth out son!

We had a few chats, but I quite enjoyed the company. I rode just over 6 hrs so was near the tail of the field. That 63km nearly broke me last year so this year I decided to rather do the 37km. Looking forward to it very much!

Oh good.. I'm glad you aren't the chap who got annoyed and rode off in a huff only to land up riding near me for the 1st half!

It's tough and the shorter races offer a lot of fun without the hours and hours of suffering.

wash your mouth out son!

You know what I mean!

Jewbacca is it a tranny?

It is not... It is my 100mm carbon race bike that sings like Cat Stevens on those trails...

I wasn't the guy who rode off in a huff, this is my first one but if i am in pain i prefer it to suffer in silence. Nothing worse than someone chatting cheerily while you're digging into the dark place to find the grit to carry on.

Oh good.. I'm glad you aren't the chap who got annoyed and rode off in a huff only to land up riding near me for the 1st half!

It's tough and the shorter races offer a lot of fun without the hours and hours of suffering.

You know what I mean!

It is not... It is my 100mm carbon race bike that sings like Cat Stevens on those trails...