The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have some large/xl cycle shirts they don't use anymore?

Looking to kit out a friend who wants to get started. Let me know?

Yes, I have a lot. Unfortunately I am in Gauteng... Will you be able to arrange for pickup or transport to Western cape? Alternatively I can post via Postnet. Unfortunately you will have to carry the cost.   :huh:

Does anyone have a broken SRAM mech? need a small part off one thats impossible to order,(B-tension plate)

Thanks

B tension plate comes as part of the bolt kit if you don't find one here.

It's the part that goes on hanger.Thanks

Can you post a pic of the part, I have one or 2 laying around ....

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

post-82521-0-41097100-1527077451_thumb.jpg

post-82521-0-03727500-1527077462_thumb.jpg

It's the part that goes on hanger.Thanks

If it's the same as the one on this X9 derailleur you can have the whole thing of you like?62b6ef404f0c124d49d09201569f5466.jpgb19c684af65afcee5fb8af5c5cdac545.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

That's The exact part thanks,pmed U.

If it's the same as the one on this X9 derailleur you can have the whole thing of you like?62b6ef404f0c124d49d09201569f5466.jpgb19c684af65afcee5fb8af5c5cdac545.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

If you're not in a massive hurry I can bring it down for you in about 2 weeks...

If you're not in a massive hurry I can bring it down for you in about 2 weeks...

all ready got it sorted. Thanks tho :D

Edited by Mongooser

Yes, I have a lot. Unfortunately I am in Gauteng... Will you be able to arrange for pickup or transport to Western cape? Alternatively I can post via Postnet. Unfortunately you will have to carry the cost. :huh:

I'll pick them up next week if we can arrange it, I arrive Sunday night and fly back on Thursday so would love to! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Hope someone is able to help. Looking for a 26er 1-1/8” fork with a 230mm steerer. Please let me know if you have one laying around, need it for a retro MTB project.

Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

Hope someone is able to help. Looking for a 26er 1-1/8” fork with a 230mm steerer. Please let me know if you have one laying around, need it for a retro MTB project.

Thank you in advance.

Rigid for or suspension? I have a boingy fork banging around, will measure the steerer, but should be long enough, came off a 21” Giant ATX.

Rigid for or suspension? I have a boingy fork banging around, will measure the steerer, but should be long enough, came off a 21” Giant ATX.

Hi Stretched, need a rigid fork for a touring bike project.

Thanks for the offer.

looking for A solo air rockshox fork 

any wheel size , qr or TA , any travel , damper can bust or not even in the fork , steerer can be any length or even cut off 

basically just the air side needs to work 

prefferably 2011 - 2015 fork