The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Hi all,

I am looking for a set of road wheels and 26" MTB wheels for old frame and scavenged parts I have laying around.

Looking to use the road bike on trainer and finding someone who could use the MTB.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for Chain ring bolts, anyone have some available, SRAM Force Roadbike.

Can not get via local bike shops.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in CT have a half decent set of 12.5" wheels? Yes like the kind you have on a kids bike.

Want to restore an awesome old scooter I have, but the rims are 1/2" too small for the tires I can get locally, so they keep coming off the bead. New wheels will sort the problem out

Anybody got a rear 11 speed compatible road wheel collecting spider webs and dust they no longer want? Just want one for the indoor trainer so i dont have to swap trainer tires all the time.

Thanks guys,

danny

Edited by Opc_danny

Hi guys. Looking for a 27.2 seatpost for a project roadbike. Please let me know if you have any lying around

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I'm looking for a 26er fork, 80-120mm travel, disc brake mounting, straight steerer, QR - Ideally located in JHB

Potentially willing to swap for a rigid carbon 26er fork

Hello

I'm looking for a 26er fork, 80-120mm travel, disc brake mounting, straight steerer, QR - Ideally located in JHB

Potentially willing to swap for a rigid carbon 26er fork

Will PM you later today.

Hi. Searching for Tacx TTS4 pc software. If you're not using it anymore please let me know and we can organize something. Thanks.

Edited by Stevovo

Hi

I am looking for a front hub (32 hole, 6 bolt) for a 20mm x 110mm thru axle.

Where are you located?, I have what you need, New in box, but we can chat as dont have any need for it currently. Pm me.

Edited by morneS555

Need a 165,40 rear shock at a reasonable price.. Nothing on the current classifieds

Edited by Jacoo