The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Any chance somebody has a SRAM NX Eagle rear derailleur lying around? Bent the cage on mine and dont have cash for a new one, willing to pay for a used one if it's in good condition

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any spare 29" tubes after tubeless conversion maybe? In Randburg area?

I'm converting back to tubes :) I recall cyclelab was at one point selling their tubes for like R20, but haven't found any other places doing the same :(

Anyone have any spare 29" tubes after tubeless conversion maybe? In Randburg area?

I'm converting back to tubes :) I recall cyclelab was at one point selling their tubes for like R20, but haven't found any other places doing the same :(

I have hundreds available. I am just out of town until mid September. If you can wait that long, then you can come and collect as many as you need.

Looks like everything is spoken for...

If you have anything left, we will take it. We are BOMBCenturion and we build up bikes to give to the needy. Last month we managed to donate 10 bikes to various people. 

I am just in the US for a business trip until mid September. After that I can collect or I can ask one of our guys to collect from you in my absence.

If you have anything left, we will take it. We are BOMBCenturion and we build up bikes to give to the needy. Last month we managed to donate 10 bikes to various people. 

I am just in the US for a business trip until mid September. After that I can collect or I can ask one of our guys to collect from you in my absence.

I've been in touch with Chavo to try collect next week when I'm in Cape Town and will bring back to Joburg and will meet up with you for the stuff I don't need.

I have a set of Giant road handlebars. 

6 Beers that is not a Weiss or any castle, and its yours. 

Brackenfell

Anyone looking to get rid of a 11 speed shimano xt or like rear derailleur and shifter please let me know :) Thank you in advance! Will pay with great Beer or Whiskey

Edited by Warren Lawrence

I am looking for a 10speed derailer and shifter for the wifes 26er. 

If I can find an 11 speed one, you can have the 10 speed. Its an xt and basically brand new. Nothing wrong. Also off the wifes bike

Looking for broken rear mechs ( or the parts ) 

1st Spring out of an old Saint/Zee mech ( speed doens't matter)

2nd upper parallelogram of A GX/XO 11spd derialer ( any sram 11or 12spd mech should work but Gx or Xo preffered ) everything from the clutch down can be broken or missing , I just need the top 

Thanks in advance :)

post-46013-0-82409700-1566750611_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-45564200-1566750634_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have two 27.5" plus-size tyres, 2.8-3" wide? My sidewalls are leaking like crazy and I'm planning on buying a 29" wheelset later on so I don't want to spend on a set of tyres.

I'm helping a friend dust off their older 26" titan hardtail and he wants some minor upgrades done.
Does anyone have a lekker 26" Rockshox Reba or similar air suspension fork lying around that they'd like to sell? I see there's one in the classifieds right now, but it is 29" :(

Edited by Dirkitech

I'm helping a friend dust off their older 26" titan hardtail and he wants some minor upgrades done.

Does anyone have a lekker 26" Rockshox Reba or similar air suspension fork lying around that they'd like to sell? I see there's one in the classifieds right now, but it is 29" :(

I have fork I took off my GT. Can't remember what it is (it's at home). Send me your nr and I'll send you a pic.

Anyone looking for a soft bike bag? Haven't used it in years. Inside has some tears in the lining but this is superficial and doesn't affect the protection. Pm your number and I'll send some pics. Collect in Jhb, wouldn't want to post this thing.

I've been in touch with Chavo to try collect next week when I'm in Cape Town and will bring back to Joburg and will meet up with you for the stuff I don't need.

Did you manage to collect any?

Did you manage to collect any?

Yes. Should have some stuff for you next week in Jhb.

Amazing how things work out - one of the guys that works at my parent's complex was in an accident a while ago. He saw me on Wednesday morning and said he really wants to start riding again. Wednesday afternoon he had a new bike thanks to Chavo!

Edited by ridr